catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 5 here!

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 1, 14 1:21 AM
A thread for your reviews!

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 5:50:22 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Fantasy Mosaics 5 here!

[Post New]by bfgGlithui on Dec 1, 14 5:50 AM
Hello everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Fantasy Mosaics 5 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Fantasy Mosaics 5.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgGlithui

Wicked500
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by Wicked500 on Dec 1, 14 7:38 AM
Love it. Again it is the three separate colors as in Mosaic 4. For those who like this kind of game - enjoy.

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Dec 1, 14 1:11 PM
So far so good and fingers crossed. No guessing at all in the demo! I hope I'm not going to be disappointed once I buy it and get a bit further on. Not sure if there's going to be an Endless mode at the end like the others in the series but if there is, I hope they've put more work into it this time!

The only other thing I think I'd like the devs to think about is maybe giving us some options to choose from for the gardens so we can make them our own.

sunnyglow
Clownfish
Clownfish
804 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyglow on Dec 1, 14 4:57 PM
A BIG CYBER MONDAY ROBOTIC THANK YOU TO BF FOR PROVIDING THESE LITTLE GEMS

"Domo origato" BF. First, I must thank BF for providing games which very few of us love. Although they are not "cash cows" for BF, at least for me, they certainly get me in the in the moo mood to focus my concentration. Hopefully they will continue to moo-ve these through their game production line for many mooons to come.

Our little "penguino" is back from Match Gems and this time you are going to decorate his garden. As you play the games, you make additions to it.

This form of Sudoku has been called many names. The nice thing about this game is that you get to name it from a host of names. Choose from O'ekaki, Nonograms, Pic-a pix, Paint By Numbers, or come up with your own name. I LOVE these games and to me, this is the best dev for producing these.

They are colorized and once a row has been filled in either horizontally or vertically, it fills in the dots for the unused boxes. The grids go from 10x10 up to 25x25.

Happy gaming I know the robot looks like an alien. Okay, I know it! But BF has given me no smiley robot for cyber Monday. Geesh! Hey, BF, where are your robotics? Huh? Why is there not a smiley robotic fish? I so want one of those, BTW when they come out. Yeah - a robotic BF

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 5:01:27 PM PST

JulieJay
Catfish
Catfish
1,555 Posts

[Post New]by JulieJay on Dec 6, 14 8:08 AM
sunnyglow wrote:The grids go from 10x10 up to 25x25.

I've played right through and my grids only went to 15x20.

What a load of rubbish.

I really enjoyed this game until about the 18th level when I felt like the devs had just given up.

AND when you begin the endless mode, there is a whole load of guessing involved and a whole load of rubbish to play for. No pictures to make. I can't see the point of this at all.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Dec 6, 14 4:31 PM
I enjoyed this for the most part. I didn't have to do many restarts (I prefer to finish with a "gold" rating and only missed this once, with one mistake).

I hate that there's no way to get to the "endless mode" without replaying Level 20-5. That's really annoying.

The music was wonderful. It's so relaxing, with such rich tones to the instruments, I sometimes just sat and listened to it instead of playing.

I wish there was a way to fully see the background artwork behind the puzzles. What I could see was gorgeous. I'm less than impressed with the "garden" - in some places it looked bare and in need of weeding, and seriously - what was that stupid robot doing in a garden that was otherwise meant to convey an old-fashioned place to relax?

Overall I enjoyed the game, but please fix the above issues - let us fully see the artwork, and make the endless mode accessible without having to replay the last level.

[Post New]by dkd1962 on Dec 17, 14 5:13 AM
fantastic. My only complaint is that you can't go back to see what your score was on each level in order to improve your score. If you can, it's not clear.

Go to: