Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Stuck in last room with clock

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 1, 14 5:42 AM
When i click the clock, the boy sends me back, i go forward again but he sends me always back - i can't click the clock to solve that puzzle, if i do so, he sends me back again.....In each room, included the one i'm stuck i get only the message: 'It looks like there is nothing else to do here'

Edited on 12/01/2014 at 5:55:09 AM PST

Re:Stuck in last room with clock

[Post New]by clairebaz on Dec 7, 14 1:12 PM
I'm stuck in exactly the same way, did you find a solution I cannot find one anywhere

Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 8, 14 12:48 AM
didn't got a solution yet, but let you know when i found one. there is another guy with same problem too. hope we will get an answer....

drhc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by drhc on Dec 8, 14 10:42 AM
does anyone know how to get past the boy in the clock room? every time i try the boy sends me to the 2 robot gaurds

Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 9, 14 12:58 AM
it seems we are couple of players with same problem, but we all didn't got a solution yet, so we have to wait and hope we get a way from someone

drhc
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by drhc on Dec 9, 14 6:41 AM
has anyone gotten a sol. to the problem on how to get out yet?

wahin
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by wahin on Dec 9, 14 9:57 PM
I'm stuck with exactly the same prob. Anyone had any suggestions offered re: a way through? Casual games walkthrough says just keep clicking clock but I've been doing that for 2 days now, grrr vry frustrating.

Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 9, 14 11:34 PM
Walkthrough lies lol, you can try as long as you want, you always get sent back. The most fristrating fact is - obviously there are many with same problem and no one seems to have a solution. Bad notes for the support......

[Post New]by pettyfogger on Dec 12, 14 9:05 PM
I think my version of the game has a glitch. As many times I press on the clock it sends me back to the robot room every time. The walk throughs indicate that the clock is to be repaired but this option has gone missing. I believe that a patch is needed to repair the game or perhaps a fresh down load and start again. A fresh down load will not guarantee that you don't get the same corrupted version again. Unless BigFish comes up with a solution I can't see a way forward.

[Post New]by link5885 on Dec 16, 14 4:35 PM
I am also stuck in the room with the clock.
And the demon boy keeps shoving me back continuously ~ I am getting so sick of it. Nothing I do lets me get to the clock.
I have tried several times changing my profile name but nothing works!
I am getting peed off & am starting to get the opinion that this game stinks!

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 17, 14 2:15 PM
Hey Everyone

I'm really sorry to see there's trouble with this part of the game! I did some research through some of the older threads in this forum, and a few players posted some tips in the following thread:

clock mechanism

I hope those tips help!

bfgVaiya

Zampolino
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Zampolino on Dec 17, 14 10:35 PM

Edited on 12/18/2014 at 5:02:58 PM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 18, 14 5:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the clock and that the solution posted by bfgVaiya hasn't worked for some of you.

If those steps haven't worked and if no other steps provided in this forum are working, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above. Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you would like to post regarding any other tech issues for this game, please feel free to post in the following thread:

Post Your Technical Problems For Shadow Shelter Here Only !!

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, be sure to reply directly to this message. I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.

bfgWaimea

Go to: