bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Apr 17, 09 11:18 AM
Take your time - Cindy’s Travels: Flooded Kingdom is untimed, so, don’t feel like you have to rush through each level. Take your time, and plan out your moves.

Power ups
– There are plenty of power ups in this game. Sometimes, especially in later levels, they are best used if you save them up to use them all at once.

Matches off the path – If you find that you can’t make any matches along the path you have to travel, try making matches elsewhere on the board. Do this so that you can build up power ups to clear your way.

These are just a few hints to help you out. If you have any other suggestions, post them below!

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

stuck on the"snake" mini-game

[Post New]by loriaudio on Apr 19, 09 12:51 PM
how do you get through it? it seems impossible any tips or tricks to it?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Tips and Tricks for Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 19, 09 1:23 PM
what part are you stuck on? If it's the chain match-3 part, then use options to change the difficulty to easy, and then just ignore the path and make whatever chains you can find on the board (this will advance Cindy automatically eventually). This also probably fills the powerups faster. If it's one of the minigames, tell us which minigame you are stuck on.

Note: I haven't tried playing on easiest setting. I finished on default, and now I'm playing on "hardest" and the only change I've noticed is that the powerups fill much more slowly and the auto-advance fills so slowly that it almost never happens.

Edited on 04/19/2009 at 1:24:14 PM PST

[Post New]by bandit01 on Apr 28, 09 3:13 PM
I'm stuck on the snake mini game how do I get it to clear

[Post New]by topple on Apr 29, 09 12:09 AM
hi!
its easy. you should find chains of identical items and move your mouse through them. this way you can clear all the board
have you asked about this mini game?

Go to: