bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 2, 14 12:29 AM
It has been two years since Laura has awoken from a coma but she is still haunted by the promise of the Sandman's revenge. To distract Laura from her heavy thoughts, Tim decides to take them to a ski resort.

There, on the edge of the world, misfortune befalls Laura. In a fit of lunacy, Tim runs out of the house and falls off a cliff. He survives the fall but is now in a coma. It is not hard to guess that the fall off the cliff and coma was caused by the Sandman's doing. Laura has two choices now: watch her beloved slowly die in the hospital, or enlist in the help of an old friend who once helped her when she was in a coma.

The Sandman continues to operate under his old schemes: by sending nightmares, he suppresses the will of the victim to resist. Can you help save Tim before the Sandman turns him into his heir?

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 2, 14 12:37 AM
SO excited for this one! Downloading as we speak, can't wait! I hope it is as good as the original.

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Dec 2, 14 3:38 AM
No way to lock the inventory bar = no sale. A bouncing inventory is just too annoying.

DK

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

[Post New]by Robilyn on Dec 2, 14 4:14 AM
dk5793 wrote:No way to lock the inventory bar = no sale. A bouncing inventory is just too annoying.

DK
It locks...

kjos
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by kjos on Dec 2, 14 4:19 AM
It sure does lock.

BearKat
Stingray
Stingray
4,860 Posts

[Post New]by BearKat on Dec 2, 14 4:44 AM
dk5793 wrote:No way to lock the inventory bar = no sale. A bouncing inventory is just too annoying.

DK

Click on the lock on the left hand side of the inventory bar to keep it in place.

Happy Gaming,

BK

dk5793
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,792 Posts

[Post New]by dk5793 on Dec 2, 14 5:15 AM
Well slap me silly, it does lock. Thanks, friends.

DK

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Dec 2, 14 5:57 AM
ya, it is hard to see....

side note, those little' others are hard to see also, thank goodness it does tell you when you found them all in an area!

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Dec 2, 14 6:11 AM
I'm just happy to see an SE that isn't a pared down version of a CE that I already have. I just had to throw away two expired PCCs.

dramajunkie
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,641 Posts

[Post New]by dramajunkie on Dec 2, 14 10:03 AM
I don't see any reference to a CE for this or the 1st Dreamscape. I pulled up a search and only the SE version of the game came up.

There is a game called Stranded Dreamscape...

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Dec 2, 14 10:27 AM
dramajunkie wrote:I don't see any reference to a CE for this or the 1st Dreamscape. I pulled up a search and only the SE version of the game came up.

There is a game called Stranded Dreamscape...

Dreamscapes: The Sandman came in an CE version, I have it. It wasn't much different from the standard one.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Dec 2, 14 10:49 AM
dk5793 wrote:Well slap me silly, it does lock. Thanks, friends.

DK

slap, slap You are now .... silly ! Hope you can enjoy the game now. Please let me know more of your thoughts on this game as I .... fell asleep.

Meant in jest and not to offend.

mrm2006
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by mrm2006 on Dec 2, 14 10:51 AM
snapnhiss wrote:I'm just happy to see an SE that isn't a pared down version of a CE that I already have. I just had to throw away two expired PCCs.

OH NO!!! Contact BFG with the code and expiration date and they will re-issue you new ones. I recently had to have 5 re-issued because they were all expiring in the same week and there weren't 5 games I wanted.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Dec 2, 14 11:56 AM
Just like the recent "Weird Park", this is another game that has had material removed.
The "Weird Park" offering at BF removed not only CE material, but also material from the SE version offered at other sites.
This game ---- who knows?

I'm wondering how long BF has been removing material from games, and why.

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 11:56:29 AM PST

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Dec 2, 14 2:50 PM
cbtx wrote:Just like the recent "Weird Park", this is another game that has had material removed.
The "Weird Park" offering at BF removed not only CE material, but also material from the SE version offered at other sites.
This game ---- who knows?

I'm wondering how long BF has been removing material from games, and why.

It's like those frogs in Witch's Pranks. Same developer as this one.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Dec 2, 14 5:01 PM
On a completely different subject, I played the full hour and think I will use one of my coupons on this.

ETA: I DID use one of my coupons! I will be playing the full version of this. Riiiiight after I play Fate's Carnival .

Edited on 12/02/2014 at 8:03:59 PM PST

[Post New]by megajacksmum on Dec 31, 14 4:04 PM
Please, please, please put me out of my misery......what is the code for the safe in the ' black and white ' section of the game.....it's probably obvious but it just NOT making sense to me at all !!!!!! I found the 2 on the wet sofa and the 6+1 on the steamy window...but is there another number, or is 6 & 1 the other ones....or are they added together as the + sign suggests ??!! Baffled. Thanks in advance Fiona x P.S Happy New year.

[Post New]by MikeDB5862 on Feb 21, 15 10:26 PM
megajacksmum wrote:Please, please, please put me out of my misery......what is the code for the safe in the ' black and white ' section of the game.....it's probably obvious but it just NOT making sense to me at all !!!!!! I found the 2 on the wet sofa and the 6+1 on the steamy window...but is there another number, or is 6 & 1 the other ones....or are they added together as the + sign suggests ??!! Baffled. Thanks in advance Fiona x P.S Happy New year.

The number you're missing is the number 8, found on the painting (after finding all the pieces) above the sofa. The code to the safe is 2, (6+1)7, 8 ! Enjoy!

Edited on 02/21/2015 at 10:29:06 PM PST

Go to: