bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 2, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dreamscapes: Nightmare's Heir forum

[Post New]by flipper70 on Dec 6, 14 6:12 AM
I was wondering something about this game. So excited to see it come out, but a little confused. I bought it here at Big Fish the day it came out. Another site also has this game, but considers it a collector's edition. Does the version Big Fish released have any extras in it?

peachie6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by peachie6 on Dec 7, 14 3:07 PM
i am about to unstall this game it makes no sense can't find the rope and in the cave they all match but nothing happens

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Jan 4, 15 11:18 AM
peachie6, do you mean the piece of the rope that you see coming down the walk into that first room, with the tv? When you open the circular piece in the floor, you will get among things, a key. That key opens the cabinet beneath the tv. Complete the hidden object scene and you get a bell. That bell attaches to the rope. What do you need help with in the cave?

[Post New]by MikeDB5862 on Feb 22, 15 12:46 AM
This game is working my last nerve. I've played it 4 freakin' times and still can't find the "Hopelessness" diary page. Anyone else having the same trouble? I'm beginning to wonder if they forgot to put it in the game. I've emailed Shaman Games, ****, and MSN Games, and still haven't gotten a reply. Think I'll uninstall it to avoid getting repeated headaches. Unless someone knows where this gosh darn page is?

flipper70
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by flipper70 on Mar 9, 15 5:52 PM
MikeDB5862, did you happen to find diary page 8, about dogs, twice while playing? I did.

Go to: