[Post New]by frenchie55 on Dec 2, 14 10:43 AM
whats the no. for the code safe

kjos
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Dreamscapes 2 Nightmare's Heir walkthrough

[Post New]by kjos on Dec 2, 14 3:10 PM
Trying to open the safe got the numbers how do I enter them. the numbers are 2 6+1
the 2 is found on the chair the other one is on the window. Doesn't tell me anything. I need help.
Thanks

[Post New]by jillfisher on Dec 2, 14 8:57 PM
I found the 2 and the 8 but cannot progress any further in the black and white bedroom scene. Finally I had to take a hint but the hint shows an arrow into the bathroom and nothing available there. Then the hint shows an arrow out of the bathroom back into the bedroom. I need a screwdriver to remove a board on the bed and a window handle to open the window but cannot find these. Safe will not operate until all elements found. I admit, I'm completely stuck. Anyone else get past this?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 14 3:00 AM
One number is on the window. Get a glass of hot water, and use it on the window's bottom frame.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 3, 14 3:48 AM
I have 3 numbers, but what is the code?

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
8,998 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 3, 14 5:06 AM
Dobbie, you have to work out which way to add the 2, 8, and the 7 to the safe. I think it was 287, but could be wrong. Just try any combination. There are only 3 numbers.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 3, 14 5:27 AM
Valdy wrote:Dobbie, you have to work out which way to add the 2, 8, and the 7 to the safe. I think it was 287, but could be wrong. Just try any combination. There are only 3 numbers.
Thanks Valdy, I figured out the combination.

[Post New]by eulalia on Dec 3, 14 9:25 AM
My Code was 2 7 8

[Post New]by TealadysCat on Dec 4, 14 2:08 AM
Valdy wrote:One number is on the window. Get a glass of hot water, and use it on the window's bottom frame.

I took the glass to the taps it said there was only hot water I filled glass, but it is not in my inventory now and I cannot click on sink to zoom in now thinking maybe a glitch here? as haven't got the 3 numbers so wont let me open the safe until I have all three, got the 2 from sofa and 8 from photo but as I said I had an empty glass i filled it I got the beholder thing in sink but now have no glass of water and no ability to zoom in on sink all I have left now in inventory is soap ball, sphere and 2 pieces of locket

Edited on 12/04/2014 at 2:20:55 AM PST

Lilac13
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
458 Posts

[Post New]by Lilac13 on Dec 4, 14 10:12 PM
you find a coin outside the window to take the board off bed, not a screwdiver

dogcatmom
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by dogcatmom on Jan 1, 15 8:36 PM
These are interesting questions, but how they relate to a walkthrough s beyond me. Maybe this needs to be moved to somewhere different.
Just my .02

[Post New]by LEEAL77 on Jan 16, 15 12:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I found a good walkthrough of this game on You Tube. It is done by FenixSANI. The only thing is I haven't been able to find the walkthrough for the bonus chapter. I have the Platinum Edition and now am stuck in the bonus chapter. Oh well. Hope this info helps.

[Post New]by zipper34 on Mar 14, 15 4:24 PM
I had some problems with the number also. In my game, it turned out to be 278, which is the order of the numbers as they fall closest to the safe. On the window you add the six to the one.

[Post New]by BigFatDuck on Mar 23, 15 9:58 AM
hi everybody having trouble finding the 3rd ? in the whirlpool area, any hints welcome

Go to: