fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Program hangs halfway through

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Dec 2, 14 11:45 AM
I bought the game and put several hours into play (about 45 levels). Now when I try to resume my saved game, I click Yes and the program hangs. It's using over 50% of my CPU, but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling with no success.

This should be in the Technical Issues thread, but that thread has been locked.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Program hangs halfway through

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 3, 14 10:46 AM
Hey fomalhaut

I'm sorry to see the game is freezing! I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

I'd also like to apologize for the locked Tech Thread. A change was made recently to the forum system that automatically locks threads that have been inactive for 180 days or more. This change was made to help improve stability and performance of the system. 

If you’d like to start a new thread on the same topic, you’re definitely more than welcome to do so! We definitely want you all to continue discussing the game

In addition to this, if you’d like to reference the older thread so others can find the older posts, you can definitely copy and paste the URL into your post. Please keep in mind, however, that in keeping with the Forum Rules, only links from the Big Fish website can be included in a post.

I hope this information helps, but if there are any questions, please feel free to PM one of the Mods!

bfgVaiya

fomalhaut
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Program hangs halfway through

[Post New]by fomalhaut on Dec 8, 14 2:21 PM
It turns out the program is only asking if I want to resume a level in progress. Answering "No" allowed the program to continue.

Still a rather inexplicable bug.

Go to: