Morphing Buildings

[Post New]by FAM_HIST_1 on Dec 2, 14 12:54 PM
I can only find 9 of the 10 morphing buildings. The strategy guide also shows the locations for 9 buildings.

However, in the collections section, there is room for 10 buildings. I have one empty space.

Does anyone have a list of the 10 morphing buildings?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Morphing Buildings

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Dec 2, 14 1:28 PM
Hi Fam, there are only 9 morphing buildings -

Hut
Pharmacy
Bjorn's hut
Hotel
Museum
Hiding Place
Garage
Shop
House

and there is also a sign in the bottom right, which says Model Dire Grove. All my spaces are filled so perhaps you are counting the sign as 1 building?

Hope this explains the mystery

[Post New]by FAM_HIST_1 on Dec 2, 14 6:00 PM
I discovered that there is only 9 buildings and I have finally found them all. The morphing house for the hide out was by the tree to the right of the hotel.

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on Dec 7, 14 1:57 AM
Can anyone please tell tell me where the darn building The Hiding Place is, I cannot seem to find it at all, have found all but this one, HELP

jeffory
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by jeffory on Dec 7, 14 3:11 AM
never mind the little sucker finally showed up by the hotel, thanks

amy31ie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by amy31ie on Jan 17, 15 3:00 PM
I also can't find the Hiding Place building (and I've played it 3 times). I now know it's by the hotel. Is it the tree to the right of the door or the tree on the right when pulled back to see the fountain? Does anyone how far into the game you have to be to find it? (I THINK I remember finding one by the tree on the right when you can see the fountain but it was so long ago I can't remember for sure). Any help is appreciated!! This is the only thing I have left to get all the achievements and all the buildings; it's driving me a little nuts! (really wanted a little squirrel emoticon for this one)

[Post New]by heatherington on Jan 18, 15 6:46 PM
1. In front of hotel
2. On shelf in garage
3. Mist Walker camp
4. Pharmacy (inside)
5. Ye Old Mill (outside)
6. Derek's house (outside)
7. Inside Museum
8. The tree on right in front of hotel (bonus chapter)
9. Forest Fork (bonus chapter)

amy31ie
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by amy31ie on Jan 19, 15 9:44 AM
Thank you, heatherington! That was exactly what I needed to get the last building. I really appreciate the help!

Go to: