Missing Items in HOS

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 3, 14 11:24 AM
I've been to that fishing hut numerous times and on several of them it has listed a bottle. Today I sat with 30 seconds on the clock and looked and looked and there was no bottle. I have seen it before, but half a dozen times now I've been there in the abracadabra mode and it's not there, but it's telling me to find it so what do you do? Then I either have to just buy my way out of it or lose my energy trying to find it.

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re: Missing Items in HOS

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 3, 14 1:33 PM
Did you look closely at the kerosene lantern? Sometimes it's very small, sitting upright, hidden in the middle of the glass chimney and looks like part of the lantern.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Dec 3, 14 3:49 PM
Or sitting in the back on the barrel. Recently it's moved to the front. It's there, but they torque with the size and make it really weency. Just use the cheat and mark each location. There are about 4 or so in each scene. Make sure you are full screen.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Dec 4, 14 6:02 AM
I did see the lantern but not the bottle. I found it on the barrel. It would have to be awfully small if you can't see it.

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 4, 14 8:18 AM
cottoncandy2 wrote:I did see the lantern but not the bottle. I found it on the barrel. It would have to be awfully small if you can't see it.

Have you searched the Temple yet? Sometimes the Yin-Yang symbol is REALLY tiny and hidden in the design on one of the upper right lanterns... sheesh! Guess it'll be a while until I can search there again, though, since it requires 5 Amethyst Rosaries to unlock one search and, now that I need them, they hardly ever drop.

NOTHING I need drops! ALL my active quests require items that will... not... drop!!

AARRGGHH!!

Oh, sorry... lost it for a sec. I'm better now.

No, I'm not.

I need a nap.

[Post New]by disgruntled_ewok on Dec 4, 14 9:36 AM
Ok, bottle is also on the orange buoy in the wharf scene.

Go to: