Tokyo- Level 86

[Post New]by gummygirlSOS on Dec 3, 14 1:22 PM
I am in "Tokyo" and on level 86 and I can not for the life of me figure out how to get the souvenirs to drop down! Has anyone gotten to this level and experienced the same problem or knows how to get the souvenirs down?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Tokyo- Level 86

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Dec 4, 14 6:31 AM
Hey gummygirlSOS,

Sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with level 86 in Tokyo.

When I reached that level, I had a bit of trouble too until I found a pretty simple way to get past it. To drop the souvenirs, you'll want to create two lightning bolts and then swap them with one another. This will create a blast on the whole board and drop them down.

Hope this helps,

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by LesyaS on Dec 9, 14 9:52 AM
Hello! I also stuck on 86 level. I sit on it for several days. And how to create two lightning? Something I do not quite understand the answer support.

[Post New]by LesyaS on Dec 9, 14 10:02 AM
I just took it, but helped the lottery, which gave me 500 coins and I was able to buy 3 waterfalls. Only their use helped me complete this level. Ie This level is important to come up with a large number of coins to gain purchase.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Dec 9, 14 2:13 PM
Hi LesyaS,

To create lightning bolts in Gummy Drop!, you can either combine 5 like gummies in a horizontal or vertical row. Then, once you have two of them, you just switch the lightning bolts with one another and it will remove all of the tiles form the game and drop the souvenirs.

I hope that helps to clear up any confusion.

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by dauphins0 on Feb 5, 15 10:53 AM
Merci de enfin réussi

[Post New]by SnoopyRN50 on Apr 17, 15 5:19 PM
Wow, I'd never have guessed this resolution! It truly does work, though. Thank you!!

[Post New]by sunnysideup53 on Apr 19, 15 8:42 AM
bfgLianorm, I came on the forums looking for a solution for level 86, and here it is.I had no idea two lightening storms would do that! I've never tried it before and it could have saved me hours...thanks so much.

cind310
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by cind310 on May 13, 15 12:09 PM
I can't believe how easy it is once you know to combine the two lightning bolts. I cleared two levels of 86 in 6 moves. The third is proving a bit harder to get 5 in a row without first getting 3 in a line. Thanks.

Calicohorse
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by Calicohorse on Jun 20, 15 9:22 PM
This works for any two 'charged' tokens...discovered completely by accident. Thanks for the solution to this, I was stumped.

Go to: