griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

serpent box

[Post New]by griffgirl on Apr 17, 09 9:29 PM
Cannot believe the trouble I am having. Have tried to open box over 10 times. Where would the gear level be? Does the cover of the box open or is the level on the rock next to it? please help - don't want to have to start game over.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

serpent box

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 18, 09 1:53 PM
griffgirl wrote:Cannot believe the trouble I am having. Have tried to open box over 10 times. Where would the gear level be? Does the cover of the box open or is the level on the rock next to it? please help - don't want to have to start game over.

What box are you talking about? I don't recall a "serpent box".

julesy

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

Re:serpent box

[Post New]by griffgirl on Apr 18, 09 3:19 PM
it's the box under the lighthouse with a serpent on it. It has five circles which you can click on and opens to two circles which turn, on apparently to a W and one to a cross, then the box should open and reveal gears and a lever. Have tried everything and cannot open it.

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Apr 24, 09 7:46 PM
The left serpent should have the W in its mouth and the right serpent should have the cross in its mouth. If it doesn't work, then you must have missed the step of looking at the sails on the boat in the bottle at Whale World with the binoculars you got from Hilda.

julesy

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on May 2, 09 5:41 PM
after I get the binoculars and go to Whale World it is never open. I am sure this is the problem. Please let me know what step I am missing that will allow me to enter whale World. Thanks

Seji
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Seji on Jul 9, 12 1:43 PM
I'm having the same problem. I correctly identified the wood and have done everything on my check list except to find out who trashed Katie's boat.

I even went so far as to look at a walkthrough. I have followed all the steps leading up to this point. Whale world is closed and essentially, I can not finish this game. It's very frustrating.

Go to: