Train Station

[Post New]by SusanBStephens on Dec 4, 14 8:54 AM
I am at the train station and I have the cut out tree and hint says to put it up top right with the other trees but it will not stay. Any ideas?

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

Re:Train Station

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Dec 9, 14 7:57 AM
I am at the train station too but I can't get past the pad lock on the chest because I cannot figure the code out. Until I can figure out this lock code then I can go no further. Am about ready to give up.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Dec 9, 14 8:32 AM
I am at the train station too but I can't get past the pad lock on the chest because I cannot figure the code out. Until I can figure out this lock code then I can go no further. Am about ready to give up.

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Dec 9, 14 8:35 AM
Not sure why my reply was posted twice but anyway I have been stuck at this train station for way too long. All I know to do is click on Hint and they it will show me a number on the lock to click on which I do. Then I have to wait for the Hint to recharge and go through the same thing over and over and over. I can't collect the scissors which I need so I can even get to the tree to cut out and place.

If you or anyone can help me with figuring out what the code numbers are I would be ecstatic. Or at least much happier than I am now.

Meandy

Meandy40
Guppy
Guppy
142 Posts

[Post New]by Meandy40 on Dec 10, 14 6:48 AM
I happened to post on the Dark Blue Games page on FB about my having trouble. Got the answer to the code and then when I did get the scissors all I did was cut out the tree and it stood up where I placed it.

Go to: