M1rAk0n
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Achivments-Can't get "Gifted hands"-Found workaround

[Post New]by M1rAk0n on Dec 4, 14 2:04 PM
I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble getting the "gifted hands"(solve one full screen game in under a minute) achievement. I've tried it a gajillion times at this point, and know at least for the very first full screen "lock" puzzle by the inn entrance I get it under a minute every time.=/

~Erithan

Please ignore bugged user name! XD

edit: Found a work around for this, right before your about to finish a game, exit out then to the main menu and back in then finish, it will give the achievement.

Edited on 12/04/2014 at 3:04:05 PM PST

Re:Achivments-Can't get "Gifted hands"-Found workaround

[Post New]by shadowminx on Dec 28, 14 6:06 PM
I don't think they should have made it 1min or less to begin with, some parts of some of those mini games are NOT under our control. Also I too have completed it in under a min at times, and not got any credit for doing it, since it's the only one I can think of that would "work" for this particular "quest".

[Post New]by MayPoleLeave on Jan 28, 15 6:36 AM
Does this mean you got the rest of the achievements??? I too need the gifted hands but how to you get the "Play In Master Detective mode" one. When I played the game the first time I did it one level lower than the top. Had no needs.

When I go back and play it in casual mode I still do not get the achievement. I tried getting a new player to play it in detective mode but it fails.

If anyone has an answer please let me know.

As for the gifted hands if I find a scene that does it I will post.

[Post New]by MayPoleLeave on Jan 30, 15 6:32 PM
I am playing in Detective mode and trying to get the fast puzzle. I got the achievement where I least expected to get it.

I was picking the lock for Dereks house and It game me the achievement so that is the puzzle to do in less than a minute.

Go to: