Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

Daily Quest Change?

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 4, 14 4:10 PM
Check out the timer on the daily quest it is running down, could it be a nice new change. This combined with new achievements and new pets looks like a lovely addition to the Holiday Season.
Happy gaming all and as usual just have fun.

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

Re:Daily Quest Change?

[Post New]by mrs23 on Dec 4, 14 4:15 PM
My only thought - and this is very wishful thinking - is that they are running out the time on everyone's time clock and the new daily quests might be holding the new Christmas items (cards, etc.) that we are all looking for.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 4, 14 4:40 PM
Mrs23, my thought exactly, this may be what unlocks what we are all trying to find. Hopefully a nice game changer. We can all use an nice infusion of cheer in the Castle.

[Post New]by HappyHogger on Dec 4, 14 5:06 PM
My Daily Quest timer counted down 1 hour and reset to 1 hour again!

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Dec 4, 14 5:09 PM
How are we ever going to do a daily quest? The timer gives you one hour to visit HOS 3 times?!?!? I WILL NOT use all my hard earned diamonds to make the scene open up early.

[Post New]by HappyHogger on Dec 4, 14 5:19 PM
I still have the same quest. I'm partway through and when the timer reset nothing changed.

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 4, 14 5:29 PM
Could just be our first glitch in the new update. Lets wait and see what happens at Midnight in each time zone.

kdreetz
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

[Post New]by kdreetz on Dec 4, 14 5:36 PM
Seems like glitch to me. I had 6 minutes left to complete a quest, ignored it, and 6 minutes later it gave me 54 minutes to complete the same quest. I completed it since it was no big deal & then got another quest to finish in 59 min. I completed that one and now am back on the normal timer. We'll see if it holds. I can't complete this quest yet (without spending diamonds and that is NOT going to happen!)

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 4, 14 6:40 PM
Looks like the daily quest is going to change to a Christmas Elf. The eggs and cards for the new pets will come from the new daily quests. Also, the airship changes to a sleigh which will also give out cards.

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Dec 4, 14 8:14 PM
We are just about 45 minutes shy of midnight here on the East Coast of the US, which is when my game normally resets to the next day. Wonder if it will all happen then?

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 4, 14 8:21 PM
I am with you No Fish also on the East Coast waiting for midnight with fingers crossed.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Dec 4, 14 8:53 PM
april3850 wrote:Looks like the daily quest is going to change to a Christmas Elf. The eggs and cards for the new pets will come from the new daily quests. Also, the airship changes to a sleigh which will also give out cards.
That sounds fine.... but when is all this supposed to happen. I've been playing the new up-date now for about 4 hours and I haven't seen ANY changes! My flowers still drop coins, daily quests are the same OLD ones (timer has changed) and I still have the Airship, no Sleigh! I do have the new achievements and I have the new pets showing up to hatch, but if you can't get what's needed... then it doesn't do me any good! Just where is all this supposedly new stuff?

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Dec 4, 14 8:55 PM
I've played all night long and have not experienced any of these changes you guys are talking about. My Daily Quests timer is running down ordinarily, I completed a few quests and nothing special happened, no cards, no eggs, nothing, I sent then blimp and the tower didn't change in any way and I did not get anything Christmas-related from there...??? I don't get it. I sure hope the change happens, I can't wait to get to craft those Christmas pets, they are CUTE!!!

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Dec 4, 14 9:08 PM
Just after midnight here, and the only change I see so far, is when you log in for your daily reward, you get to choose from three gift boxes. I won't spoil the surprise!

Lilabelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
516 Posts

[Post New]by Lilabelle on Dec 4, 14 9:17 PM
And a lovely surprise it was. I was lucky to open the one that was most useful in my own personal Quest.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Dec 4, 14 11:59 PM
Just going a bit of topic here but I have the new update and my WOF had reset to a free spin, that was 7 hours ago and now it will be ready to spin free again in two more hours ????

My daily rewards are not affected like some but I had logged off with a silver chest last night from a five parter, but instead of opening it when the update finished I was already at the start of a ten parter, go figger

EDIT:- won the first egg "Snowman's egg" from the WOF

EDIT X 2 :- now have three eggs so two to spare !!!

Edited on 12/05/2014 at 3:03:30 AM PST

Go to: