mythlady
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

Another update?

[Post New]by mythlady on Dec 4, 14 6:58 PM
On the Artogon website, it says "The new update with 50 more quests, new HO scenes and characters is coming soon." Is that new or does it refer to the November 7th update?

DeAnna2112
Clownfish
Clownfish
675 Posts

Re:Another update?

[Post New]by DeAnna2112 on Dec 5, 14 8:46 AM
In the game credits it says vs 1.05 and on Artogon's website it says vs 1.3 is coming with new quest, more energy for exploration and more....
That was all i saw on their website

I just hope with the next update they fix this game breaking energy problem and chill out with the gems or reduce the cost of them.

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 6, 14 9:10 PM
DeAnna2112 wrote:In the game credits it says vs 1.05 and on Artogon's website it says vs 1.3 is coming with new quest, more energy for exploration and more....
That was all i saw on their website

I just hope with the next update they fix this game breaking energy problem and chill out with the gems or reduce the cost of them.

Amen! 3 gems for an extra 15 secs of search time is ridiculous!

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 7, 14 7:52 AM
I began playing when it came out in September. But after getting stuck and not being able to complete a needed quest even after re-installing it 3 times, the result was the same, sooner or later I got a quest to complete a collection or search with a curse with no goblins. I stopped playing the game, waited for the update which made things worst (thankfully I read the forum first and didn't download it). While new quests are nice what I really want to see first is a fix to all the problems and glitches we have raised and for Artogon to address the issues and suggestions made like the high cost of items, spending energy just to move, not being to access place like the well (which we already paid for to open) unless we can pay to upgrade and not being able to earn gems expect when we level up but being forced to buy them.

I still have quests in zzzz status and if we can't complete the quests we are stuck on we won't get new quests from characters as they don't show up until we complete the one we have. From what I've read about the coming update it doesn't sound very promising but I am hoping. I really like the game in the beginning.

sholady
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by sholady on Dec 7, 14 9:56 PM
Maybe we could get something for achievements in the next upgrade, please. with sugar on it

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 9:56:28 PM PST

Vernier2
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Vernier2 on Dec 9, 14 11:58 AM
Hoping for another update. I'm stalled waiting for mega ribbons and filling in the time playing HOS. Consequently they are getting too hard for me to play without multiple aids but with any luck the items I am collecting will be of great use later.

Go to: