bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 6, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

jiggs1946
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by jiggs1946 on Dec 12, 14 7:23 PM
I cannot get the lock of hair. The cursor grabbed the locket but I do not have it in my inventory to finish the game. Please help!!

Re:Welcome to Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by theshewolf on Dec 14, 14 7:04 AM
I am unable to complete the chest HOP in the castle. Nothing moves, so I can not find the red items. Although I could not get the pearl, the game allowed me to get to the confrontation with the Countess, but, of course, I can not use my crossbow.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Dec 16, 14 2:11 PM
Are you ever going to provide patches that make this game playable?

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 17, 14 1:55 PM
Hey there

I just wanted to pop by and let you know that we are definitely aware of these issues and have been working towards getting a fix. We hope to have this as soon as possible, and while I'm unable to find exactly when it will be ready, please be assured, the Mods will let you know as soon as we get that information!

bfgVaiya

MISCRO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by MISCRO on Dec 26, 14 11:38 AM
I'm totally stuck in the crypt. No matter where I am(wagon or otherwise) the hint button keeps telling me to go down. Even if I am in the main hall and can't go down any further since that area isn't available right now. Also I used the chalk on the floor, walked away from the area then came back and it won't let me focus on the circle to add the other items. Am I missing something?

Edited on 12/27/2014 at 9:15:45 AM PST

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,219 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jan 6, 15 1:07 AM
Is this game ever going to be fixed? And if it isn't, will you give us credits instead? I seriously regret the money I wasted on this game.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jan 6, 15 5:11 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that some of you are continuing to experience issues with this game. As noted, we have alerted the developers to these issues but for the time being there is no further word regarding when these will be fixed. We are hoping, however, that they'll be addressed in a future update.

If you're interested in trying out some troubleshooting steps, you can definitely contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help. If the steps don't work, our Reps can also help with a replacement game.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by dickola on Jan 21, 15 4:07 PM
The game gets stuck when I try to concoct the Cordial of Past Days. All the ingredients are present, but it still says I need to place the ingredients. I can't finish the game, which is otherwise excellent.

Go to: