cel_1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

just started

[Post New]by cel_1 on Dec 6, 14 12:51 AM
I am on first scene to get picture but the printer just stays black and I cannot do anything. Is this a technical hitch and if so can I resolve this.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

just started

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 6, 14 3:55 AM
cel_1 wrote:I am on first scene to get picture but the printer just stays black and I cannot do anything. Is this a technical hitch and if so can I resolve this.

I'd recommend to restart the game, cel. That worked for me (even with the same profile), when the game produced an Access violation the first time I had to leave the room.
The Tutorial is very obtrusive and might get in the way of (the slow) actions also.

I had no problem with the printer; not sure what you mean with "stays black" - I had no black, neither on the printer nor on its button. Note that you must click through the whole dialog(ue) and look at all photos etc. Then click on the print button on her PC.

Good luck!

Bandini
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

just started

[Post New]by Bandini on Dec 6, 14 5:10 AM
cel_1 wrote:I am on first scene to get picture but the printer just stays black and I cannot do anything. Is this a technical hitch and if so can I resolve this.

I just had the same problem, I can't do anything because the printer is in the way and that alone has made it difficult to play.

I am uninstalling NOT reinstalling. I think this game is a waste of time.

letseat
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

Re:just started

[Post New]by letseat on Dec 6, 14 7:08 AM
Hello all,,,,
I have to agree (waste of time) I played for only 10 mins. but was already pulling my hair out.. How clever hiding hidden files in hidden objects (not) So when you ask for a hint it will show you a place to look,that does not have a object.Iam sorry I just had to stop playing.I'll come back to see if someone tells me just try a bit longer and your like the game. Right now Iam not liking it lol.. hagd all

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Dec 6, 14 8:41 AM
letseat wrote: I'll come back to see if someone tells me just try a bit longer and your like the game.

LOL - won't be me.

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Dec 8, 14 1:31 PM
Tried 2 different profile couldn't get cover up. No go

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 9, 14 9:28 AM
Hey there

I'm sorry to see the game is having trouble with displaying the printer, as well as an access violation! I would recommend checking out the help articles below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Access Violation

If the issues continue, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

Since this is a tech issue, I'm going to lock this thread to keep the forums tidy. Please feel free to repost in the dedicated Tech Thread for this game HERE

bfgVaiya

Go to: