lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Minigame levels (for more easily replaying them)

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 18, 09 5:44 PM
I printed out the map, and I'm making notes on it as I replay a second time (on hardest difficulty). I numbered the little dots for the levels. Here's what I have so far, omitting the levels that are just the normal chain match-3 puzzle:

3 Slider
6 Hidden Object
9 Zuma (the goblin)
12 Place the tiles to make a potion
16 Catch the fireflies
19 Slider
21 Hidden Object
24 Zuma
27 Hidden Object
29 Place the tiles
32 Hidden Object
35 Zuma
37 Slider
40 Fireflies
43 Hidden Object
46 Place the tiles
49 Zuma
52 Hidden Object
55 Place the tiles
58 Hidden Object
61 Trap the Genie

In addition, starting at level 48 the normal match 3 seems to be much more difficult unless you are lucky enough to get a good board. Level 48 is the Quicksand one.

Edited on 04/20/2009 at 6:37:35 PM PST

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Re:Minigame levels (for more easily replaying them)

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 19, 09 11:52 PM
Now I want to play more than ever. That flashing Path is a killer for me though. I am hoping for a new build that kills that so I can enjoy more of this game,

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 20, 09 12:06 AM
For those who get stuck on the slider puzzles, the axe will remove a log. However, this second time through I'm forcing myself to just keep trying until I solve them without the axe, and it IS possible.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 20, 09 6:38 PM
I've finished checking all the levels, and edited the first post in this thread to include all of the minigames.

[Post New]by Cherie_Dion on Jun 28, 13 12:11 AM
Hi, thanks for showing the Minigame levels in order. I am really STUCK on level "61 Trap the Genie"!! I don't understand how to TRAP the genie. I'm so frustated and I love this game! can you tell me how to get the genie to be surrounded and trapped within the highlighted area???

Sad little fishy, I am.
Wading in the pond for an answer!!
-- THANKS in advance!!

[Post New]by teacherbc on Jul 2, 13 7:47 PM
My question is the same as the previous post...any help on trapping the genie? Which way is she moving? How do I predict which way she will move? Thanks

Minigame levels (for more easily replaying them)

[Post New]by Cherie_Dion on Jul 13, 13 1:47 AM
How do we solve (or even skip all together) level 61 to 'Trap the Genie'???

Is there a 'trick' to SOLVE trapping this little bugger? Or, can this level be totally skipped somehow ??!

Still very frustrated right now since I can't play my game at all since June 28th while being stuck on this level. I haven't a clue or any clever ideas to resolve this issue. Any easy way to get past it?

Please let me know! THANKS!

Cherie_Dion wrote:Hi, thanks for showing the Minigame levels in order. I am really STUCK on level "61 Trap the Genie"!! I don't understand how to TRAP the genie. I'm so frustated and I love this game! can you tell me how to get the genie to be surrounded and trapped within the highlighted area???

Sad little fishy, I am.
Wading in the pond for an answer!!
-- THANKS in advance!!

Edited on 07/13/2013 at 2:00:34 AM PST

Go to: