JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

Is it worth finishing?

[Post New]by JessF on Apr 19, 09 6:08 AM
I'm on level 15 and bored stiff. I find myself clicking on HINT way before I should just to finish the level. Some of the HO are clever - but the mini games have been too easy so far.

Is there something to do with all the escape items you find? Otherwise I may not bother to continue. .

Thanks.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:Is it worth finishing?

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Apr 19, 09 6:12 AM
Haven't bothered finishing it yet either (yawn)! The only thing that has kept me going so far is the thought that you might get to use the things you picked up - but I've a funny feeling I might just be disappointed

VaNative
Minnow
Minnow
239 Posts

Is it worth finishing?

[Post New]by VaNative on Apr 21, 09 6:24 PM
JessF wrote:Is there something to do with all the escape items you find? Otherwise I may not bother to continue. .
Yes...there is something you have to do with the items you find and then the end puzzle is tricky. Don't give up...finish it at least once.

Therlin
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by Therlin on Apr 23, 09 5:31 AM
It's like they designed this game to be great for one hour, the trial, then it's just a boring repetitive mess. I'm on level 17, bored to tears, also going HINT crazy to get this over with.

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 23, 09 5:34 AM
It really depends on what you like. If you are bored then this game is not for you. It is repetitive. But if you are just looking for a relaxing way to spend a few hours, you might like it.

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Apr 23, 09 5:39 AM
Also find hitting the hint button a little too fast! Once had all the padlocks and played the unlimited seek and find, stopped playing. Thanks for the heads-up on the tricky ending - might just go back to it! At some point... at a future time.... whenever!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 23, 09 2:24 PM
I know I am battling through it, due to repetivenes it is a chore to play. This game badly needs a storyline to make it interesting or something to keep you going through the tedious levels.

Misty40
Clownfish
Clownfish
923 Posts

[Post New]by Misty40 on Apr 24, 09 3:50 PM
This is a very boring game although fun to play for a little while. It's worth finishing so you'll "get off of the island"- at least mentally!..LOL

Edited on 04/24/2009 at 3:51:29 PM PST

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 23, 12 4:29 PM
had to make myself finish this game, not very engaging or challenging

Go to: