JohnMcE
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Matching paid in car

[Post New]by JohnMcE on Dec 6, 14 6:06 AM
I've finally managed to match all six pairs (the game kept locking up, but by ending it and restarting I finally got the last two pairs). The record has appeared in a window, but it won't let me select it and add it to my inventory.

I've tried restarting the game several times more, but the record refuses to let me select it.

Anyone else having this problem? And if so, have you found any solution?

dayde
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Matching pair in car

[Post New]by dayde on Dec 6, 14 9:49 PM
Having exact same problem. Even started new game from beginning after updating drivers as suggested. Still won't let me put record in inventory. HELP!

dayde
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:Matching paid in car

[Post New]by dayde on Dec 6, 14 9:55 PM
Found help in another thread. Move thermos in car, record is under it and you can get it. WHEW!

Sullivan1818
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by Sullivan1818 on Dec 6, 14 10:22 PM
I couldn't get the 6 matches, best for me was 5 and the last match for me was the pipe, I found the first one but then the game freezes, I did a restart several times with no success. I have uninstalled and as we speak, am reinstalling the game. Not sure what the issue is, however, in my game manager it continues to show me as having 90 minutes left in the trial even though I bought the game 11/28/14, I'm just hoping this reinstall fixes the glitch.

JohnMcE
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by JohnMcE on Dec 7, 14 3:13 AM
Wonderful - moving the thermos as you suggested and got it. Thank you.

If the game hadn't kept locking up while trying to find the pairs of objects it probably wouldn't have confused me.

Zenus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zenus on Dec 9, 14 10:19 AM
Where is the second coin? Got the one in the dash.

rerich
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by rerich on Jan 13, 15 6:43 PM
I had no problem the first time I played the main game. When playing in Master Detective mode the car 6 pairs froze on me because the last pair was the coins. I tried it again in easy mode, the coins were last, it froze again. I tried it again. I made sure the first pair I matched was the coins. Finished HOG, got record.
Spoiler below.
Do the coins first or at least, NOT last!

The coins are behind the dashboard above glove compartment and in the torn upholstery under the broken window.

[Post New]by MomMaz on Jun 9, 15 3:05 PM
So do I have to start over from the beginning if I am stuck at the car matching the coins?!? That's frustrating! Good thing this game is lots of fun

Go to: