bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Dec 6, 14 7:15 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgLianorm

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Hidden Files: Echoes of JFK here!

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Dec 6, 14 1:14 PM
Just started this game. Possibly not the best game in the world. It does however give a retro feel to the games from 10 years ago. With that in mind, take a step back, turn off the awful sound and enjoy. I used a free game credit for this.

HYDEPARK4
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by HYDEPARK4 on Dec 6, 14 1:42 PM
hahaha- the agent open a locked cabinet and found a "submarine" gun-Submachine gun methinks!!

twinsoniclab
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,464 Posts

[Post New]by twinsoniclab on Dec 6, 14 11:07 PM
Very basic HOG. Too much help (eyes, arrows...) for what to do and where to go. The HOS are quite interactive, and very clear, but just not interesting. Trivia about JFK. Boring.

Just not up to today's standards, and I am surprised BFG even bothered to have it as a soft release.

Nana6177
Minnow
Minnow
231 Posts

[Post New]by Nana6177 on Dec 7, 14 11:57 AM
With the quality of games out there now, this game should not have been contracted by BFG.

I am sorry this is harsh for the dev’s (I am assuming they are a new start-up), however, they should have known better. A first time developer or gamer to the casual gaming genre would know there are minimum standards expected by gamers.

The fact that BFG offered this to their members is surprising, and a waste of our time. Very disappointing. Please, DO try the demo before purchase. PLEASE!

VTCT
Clownfish
Clownfish
591 Posts

[Post New]by VTCT on Dec 8, 14 1:32 PM
Not buy or trying the game = couldn't get past first scene & music is terrible. What a waste of time.

aldavis
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by aldavis on Dec 13, 14 12:08 PM
This was a very disappointing game. I anticipated a better game.

Bluecassie37
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by Bluecassie37 on Dec 14, 14 1:29 AM
I would like to see this game revamped into a more user friendly format because the story is so good. It seems like it is wasted now because of the arrows and dragging gameplay just annoys me so much.

Go to: