Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Ribbons

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Dec 6, 14 10:16 AM
Can anyone tell me where they are finding the ribbons? I have 4 quests up. I click on find ribbons and it takes me off to the side. Need to find oodles of ribbons to finish these four quests. Thanks.

Re:Ribbons

[Post New]by Chaillot on Dec 6, 14 3:43 PM
A very good question! I've searched through the drop lists for every HOS on my map and there are no red ribbons in any of them. Hmmm.

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Ribbons?

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 6, 14 9:05 PM

Do you think they actually exist? Never seen a ribbon except in a combo's unlock-requirements list. Only Level 20, though, maybe they're in a location that's locked until a higher level.

What's really frustrating is seeing things like candles in the drop lists of just about every wandering baddie only to have them never drop no matter how many you battle.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 7, 14 7:26 AM
The durg brigand drops red ribbons.

Janimal1
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Janimal1 on Dec 7, 14 10:43 AM
I see the durg shaman and durg something else, but no brigand. Is there a certain level they start showing up? Any advice on how to trigger them to show up. The beasties that are moving around haven't changed and I do battle them. Thanks a bunch for the help.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 11, 14 6:58 AM
There are 3 Durg enemies - Swamp Durg, Durg Shaman, & Durg Brigand. The Durg Brigand is the one you want. To battle him requires a sling and pebble. The ribbon does not show up on the list. The last item you see is the green pencil. Hope this helps. Good Luck.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Dec 14, 14 3:07 PM
I have killed about 12 Durg Brigands so far and got one Ribbon. The problem is that

A ) the Durg Brigand rarely shows up (you need to kill other monsters so it might appear again, since there seems to be only a certain amount of monsters possible at the same time)

B ) If you get to kill it, the Ribbon almost never drops

C ) To kill the Brigand in the first place, you need a slingshot and a stone, which you get from the swamp (and by "which you get" I mean, "which you rarely get, maybe one out of ten times)

Edited on 12/14/2014 at 3:08:03 PM PST

Go to: