FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Not a happy bunny!!

[Post New]by FionaN on Dec 6, 14 12:45 PM
I was playing along nicely when my game crashed! What's new there I hear you all say!!

I can normally deal with it, but for the first time in a while I decided to purchase some diamonds as I wanted to reached level 51 today. Lo and behold when I finally get back into my game, I am back at level 50 and my diamonds have disappeared. I have emailed BF to see if they can reinstate my game or refund my money.

Sorry all, but I just needed a bit of a rant!

I'm all better now.....

Fionna

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

Re:Not a happy bunny!!

[Post New]by HotLily on Dec 6, 14 2:22 PM
Oh dear, I'm sorry this happened to you Fionna. It seems to be happening regularly and altho it's not happened to me yet..........fingers crossed...........I can imagine how you feel! I hope this is rectified soon.

Freya

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Dec 6, 14 3:03 PM
Thanks for your comments Freya. It is very frustrating and i do hope it doesn't happen to you or anyone else.

Fionna

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

Not a happy bunny!!

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Dec 6, 14 4:50 PM
FionaN wrote:I was playing along nicely when my game crashed! What's new there I hear you all say!!

I can normally deal with it, but for the first time in a while I decided to purchase some diamonds as I wanted to reached level 51 today. Lo and behold when I finally get back into my game, I am back at level 50 and my diamonds have disappeared. I have emailed BF to see if they can reinstate my game or refund my money.

Sorry all, but I just needed a bit of a rant!

I'm all better now.....

Fionna

Hi Fionna this is Ria Here I'm just opening another thread about lvl 26 it's so frustrating that I have to reboot my computer everytime I finish the game and it wont let me play another game. I hope U will get the money back from BF that U need, sorry that Hot-Lily sounded so condescending to U
Ria Bonus

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

[Post New]by FionaN on Dec 6, 14 7:17 PM
Hi RiaBonus

See my updated post entitled, it got good results from BF.

Fionna

Go to: