bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

Humor!

[Post New]by bribling on Apr 19, 09 12:34 PM
I love games with humor. One of the best things in this game is small. it is the animal noises. I discovered them at the beginning of the game. Now not only do I look for list items but I click on animals to hear them quack, growl, etc.

I am nearing the end of the game but at the Dungeon Entrace I found a surprise. For some reason, I accidently clicked and heard a horse neigh. I looked around the area of my curser but could not see a horse. I started clicking and heard it again. it was the umbrella that is just to the right of the door. Clicked on it again and sure enough, it neighed! My pain was getting pretty bad and I was going to stop at the end of this room. I noticed though that when I heard that neigh the first time, the pain stopped. That is so much better than the narcotic my Doc prescribed and which I almost never use.

Re:Humor!

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Apr 19, 09 12:40 PM
You can't beat humour - either that or the nacotic with a brandy!!! Clicked on a cat by mistake early on and waited for a downside but instead.... Loved it!

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Apr 19, 09 1:08 PM
You wait till you get to the end, I finished up laughing at the little message.

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

[Post New]by gameslvr on Apr 19, 09 5:01 PM
What little message? I finished the game but don't recall any message. Do you mean the clock puzzle?

[Post New]by MacGameGirl on Apr 22, 09 10:20 AM
I think the little message is in the fine print at the very end...something about "if you are reading this...." don't want to give it away!

Go to: