GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Dragon-slaying for fun and profit

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 7, 14 12:48 AM
In the "Finding the dragon!" thread at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/165544.page in this forum--like most threads here locked, apparently just because it's been untouched for years:
peutetre wrote:You pick up Bleninja by backtracking and checking available quests in towns down where the crocodile creatures were. He will trigger quests to get dragons which will lead you to the blue dragon.
I don't know if backtracking is actually necessary (I wouldn't be surprised), or if you can just exhaust everything in the Canopy City tavern your first time thru.

I do know--and am posting here as much for myself when I come back to this game many months from now--that to trigger those quests, you do have to backtrack all the way to the Tent City near Pegasus Landing, in the first territory that opened up after you'd finished w/ the boarmen in your original Hearthstone area. The first in the sequence there is called "Like a thief in the night!"

Edited on 12/07/2014 at 12:49:15 AM PST

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Dragon-slaying for fun and profit

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 7, 14 12:52 AM
And I just (re)discovered that I'd already stowed that information in the "Zoo animals" thread here.

Well, the subject line is too accurate to waste so I won't delete this.

Go to: