j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Why are all the topics locked

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 7, 14 3:39 AM
Technical Issue
I use Windows 8, grrr the game downloaded fine, but every time I tried to play it, it kept dropping out, I've tried posting this technical issue in the right place, but it's locked, so what's the point of having a Technical Issue thread when you can't use it!!!

Plus your back up and help for Windows 8, is non existent, you can get help for XP, Vista, and 7, but not 8, yet that's all is available now, BFG you need to update your web site, JMO

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

Re:Why are all the topics locked

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 7, 14 1:15 PM
Hey j62janet

I'm really sorry for the locked tech thread! Currently, the forum now automatically locks any thread that's been inactive for 180 days, but if you'd like to start a new thread for tech issues, you're more than welcome to

In regards to the game crashing, I would recommend checking out the help article below for some possible steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the issue continues, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Why are all the topics locked

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 9, 14 12:12 AM
It didn't crash, it dropped out back to Desktop, and I know it's not my laptop, it's brand new, some of your games just don't seem to be compatible with Windows 8, so I think the tech guys at BFG should look into why, as all of your games should be compatible, with every Windows program!

Go to: