unlocking the store items

[Post New]by tomarle on Apr 19, 09 8:37 PM
i cant get the store items to unlock at all. no matter how much money i amass, even the cookbook wont unlock.. help anyone?

nita797
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

Re:unlocking the store items

[Post New]by nita797 on Apr 19, 09 8:56 PM
They unlock as you progress in the game, it doesn't matter how much money you have. They unlock after you complete a certain amount of boards.

[Post New]by cookiepatti on Jan 23, 10 1:57 PM
My store items never unlock on any level. I click on store at level 3 when it says new items in store, yet everything is locked at $0. Help!

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on Jan 23, 10 3:28 PM
Hi cookiepatti,

If I remember correctly, you can click on arrows on the right and left side of the store. Have you gone through all of the items in store? The one that has unlocked might not automatically be the item on display.

If items still aren't unlocking when they should be, this may be a technical difficulty or incompatibility. You may want to run updates to your computer to see if that helps.

You can read more about how to do this in the following article:

Unable to Play Downloadable Game.

If you're still unable to unlock the items in your store, you may want to contact customer support via the "contact us" link on the left side of that article.

I hope this helps!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

[Post New]by cookiepatti on Jan 23, 10 3:49 PM
I figured it out. You can only unlock each item once per player. Have to use a new player name to start over.

Go to: