bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Wild Tribe forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 19, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Wild Tribe forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Wild Tribe players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Wild Tribe forum

[Post New]by SazlySaz on Apr 20, 09 3:10 AM
I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all the posters in the Chit-chat corner forum for Wild Tribe! Your posts have been MASSIVELY helpful, and am now just about finished the game! To be truthful, I did sit up til 2am trying to finish lol, but was stuck on a few things that only the forum posts helped me solve

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 20, 09 8:43 AM
totally agree with you there! I didnt have to ask a single question, I just lurked and read all the posts and helped myself out! lol.

Jamieslaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Jamieslaw on Apr 20, 09 9:49 PM
How do I get to the informational posts?? I cannot find them. I need help with the game

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 21, 09 3:08 AM
Jamieslaw wrote:How do I get to the informational posts?? I cannot find them. I need help with the game

They are all in this Wild Tribe forum now (the other thread was moved here). So just read through the different threads listed on this forum's main page. If your question isn't there, just ask it in a new post.

[Post New]by lpg1170 on May 4, 09 1:23 PM
This game was fun but waaayyy to short!

alyssasmom
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by alyssasmom on Jun 10, 09 4:59 PM
i asked questions, but answerd them myself

Edited on 06/13/2009 at 6:30:09 AM PST

[Post New]by splashgirl246 on Jul 1, 09 9:02 PM
SazlySaz wrote:I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all the posters in the Chit-chat corner forum for Wild Tribe! Your posts have been MASSIVELY helpful, and am now just about finished the game! To be truthful, I did sit up til 2am trying to finish lol, but was stuck on a few things that only the forum posts helped me solve

Me too!

[Post New]by slshaw63 on Feb 8, 10 8:06 PM
I haven't played it yet, but before i download it i want to know is it really like wandering willows or is it one of those games like Gemini lost, Virtual villagers, My tribe, Virtual families, ect.? BTW, are there any games that are like wandering willows?

Edited on 02/08/2010 at 8:14:21 PM PST

[Post New]by fishylips16 on Mar 18, 10 11:00 AM
its like my tribe play that game ( Cuz all ppl like it ) then you will get it wild tribe is just like my tribe but not people that need to make a new home away from there old home but you need to find a way to live long enough to make a big! { SPOILER ALERT DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT SPOILER!!!} *Boat to make the ark but all you have to do is find map parts the dig then build parts to make the ark any way just play it if you don't like it then just uninstall it simple right to uninstall just click the trash can on your game manger then click yes double check to make sure your clicking the right trash can!! Your welcome to all that read this!! hope i help! P.S. this post made me a jelly fish!!!!! ( ) <<<--- jelly fish XD
lili

Edited on 03/18/2010 at 11:03:09 AM PST

[Post New]by shadothrower on Aug 20, 10 3:25 PM
slshaw63 wrote:I haven't played it yet, but before i download it i want to know is it really like wandering willows or is it one of those games like Gemini lost, Virtual villagers, My tribe, Virtual families, ect.? BTW, are there any games that are like wandering willows?

LA Confidential sort of reminded me of Wandering Willows. You could try the demo and see if it appeals to you. I loved Wandering Willows but I had to give it up cause all of a sudden it would no longer play on my computer...along with a couple of others. Thank goodness most games still work fine.

Gemcats
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Gemcats on Aug 20, 10 6:07 PM
Shadothrower in case your still lurking around here somewhere. Wandering Willows has been updated. Have you tried re installing the new update to see if it will run now? Just wondering....

[Post New]by shadothrower on Aug 20, 10 11:51 PM
Gemcats wrote: Shadothrower in case your still lurking around here somewhere. Wandering Willows has been updated. Have you tried re installing the new update to see if it will run now? Just wondering....

Gemcats thank you so much. I will check that out. Do you know if there is an update for Avenue Flo?

Gemcats
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Gemcats on Aug 21, 10 3:30 PM
Your very welcome Shadothrower glad to be of some help. Did it work? Is the game working for you now?

I am sorry I don't know about Avenue Flo. But you could try installing it again .. wouldn't hurt anything. Hope your having a great weekend!

macraq
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by macraq on Aug 6, 11 12:22 AM
lpg1170 wrote:This game was fun but waaayyy to short!

exactly, will there be another one coming?

Go to: