TGT - Diaper Dash

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

TGT - Diaper Dash

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Apr 20, 09 12:42 AM
I can't *begin* to describe how utterly unappealing a TM about baby care is to me... ... but thought I'd start the topic since there wasn't one yet. Y'all are on your own for reviews, though. *shudder*

Re:TGT - Diaper Dash

[Post New]by catsholidayhome on Apr 20, 09 12:44 AM
Yuck and double yuck!!!

kishimojun
Stingray
Stingray
4,534 Posts

[Post New]by kishimojun on Apr 20, 09 12:47 AM
And triple yuck and quadruple yuck, too!

MintyCuppcake
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,183 Posts

[Post New]by MintyCuppcake on Apr 20, 09 12:49 AM
I love it!!! They're so cute and squishy...
I have almost all of the baby care, wedding, and fashion games here on BF. Uhm, girly much?

And from me, I can't imagine anyone unwinding by play a tm where you have to clean house (aka Nannymania)

YAY DIVERSITY!

Edited on 04/20/2009 at 12:49:25 AM PST

hilyer25
Marlin
Marlin
9,083 Posts

[Post New]by hilyer25 on Apr 20, 09 12:55 AM
LOL Minty! I like it, too. It's made by the Diner Dash people, I think. It's cute.

Anniejo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,109 Posts

[Post New]by Anniejo on Apr 20, 09 2:58 AM
Tried it, not my cup of tea.
Been there, that was enough.

[Post New]by Christinann1221 on Apr 20, 09 5:03 AM
I can't wait to try this game. (Blast me for not being rich so I could lead a life of leisure, and play games when ever I wanted!! )

I love all the dash games and this one looks like a lot of fun.

Momhart
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,296 Posts

[Post New]by Momhart on Apr 20, 09 5:41 AM
I don't think this would be a calming game to enjoy my coffee with. I don't even really bother with these types of games.

This is usually when I go into the hog list from BF and download a trial in TGT 's place.

Enjoy the game fishies!!!

NANA5LOVE
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by NANA5LOVE on Apr 20, 09 6:42 AM
Not for me either they make me tired trying to keep up with them.

Those of you in the fish pond have fun

melisten
Manatee
Manatee
3,783 Posts

[Post New]by melisten on Apr 20, 09 7:02 AM
Not my cup of on any level - I didnt even try this one

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Apr 20, 09 7:06 AM
I've been waiting for this game to get to . I've been sooooooooo bored with the games that have come out lately.

rawbiesgrl
Marlin
Marlin
8,929 Posts

[Post New]by rawbiesgrl on Apr 20, 09 7:36 AM
I've played this game, it's like one of those dash packs! it's pretty cute, still got it on my desktop!

talkgirl7
Salmon
Salmon
2,541 Posts

[Post New]by talkgirl7 on Apr 20, 09 7:52 AM
i beta test it for pf...and i was just thinking to myself begore i got on i was like diaper dash has been out on pf for a month now and it should be comeing to BFG and here i am i got on and it was here lol...

so i will be buying it...but then i have ti buy 4 more games for felix's favorites to get the key chain lol...

hope you all have fun playing games

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

TGT - Diaper Dash

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Apr 20, 09 7:56 AM
Poodlebear wrote:I can't *begin* to describe how utterly unappealing a TM about baby care is to me... ... but thought I'd start the topic since there wasn't one yet. Y'all are on your own for reviews, though. *shudder*

LMFO Poodlebear, gotta say any game that has the word diaper in the title skeers me. The graphics look pretty cute though, still I'm such carp at this type of TM I doubt I'll even demo it.

suzangh
Shark
Shark
10,217 Posts

[Post New]by suzangh on Apr 20, 09 9:13 AM
No thank you! Could not keep up. Those of you who like this type of game, enjoy!
Just not for my almost-middle-aged eyes and fingers.

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Apr 20, 09 9:22 AM
For those of you not sure about trying this.....according to reviews over at PF, this is an easier game. I also beta'd it and found it pretty easy. I guess it continues that way all the way through. I thought it was a unique idea on a dash game. Many people were unhappy about it being so easy, so maybe those of you not sure could give it a try.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Apr 20, 09 1:22 PM
I did give this a try but like all the other "Dash" games - it is just too fast and too repetitive for me. I know the Dash games are popular so I guess I am either just too slow or too old LOL!

twilyght
Guppy
Guppy
153 Posts

[Post New]by twilyght on Apr 20, 09 1:32 PM
Now’s the time to make a play date now with Diaper Dash, a game that’s literally crawling with fun!

Just something about that line in the description made me shudder lol although I will try it

MintyCuppcake wrote:And from me, I can't imagine anyone unwinding by play a tm where you have to clean house (aka Nannymania)

YAY DIVERSITY!

Aw, thats a shame, I really did like Nannymania. So silly since I *hate* cleaning, but there was something enjoyable about mapping out a strategy to make it through the house and *click*click*click*CLICK* and *done* ha!

Edited on 04/20/2009 at 1:34:44 PM PST

friend6040
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by friend6040 on Apr 20, 09 2:31 PM
I love this game

very interesting especially if u have no sitting experience.

nieces will love it too, she likes games like this got to keep babies and kiddies happy

great game need more .

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Apr 20, 09 2:41 PM
I love this game. I entirely agree with Poodlebear that the scenario is unappealing (to me, anyway), but I thought that about Carrie the Caregiver, too, but was completely sucked into the challenge of the game mechanic on that one and ended up finishing every level of that--in fact, I was completely obsessed until I completed it!

This one looks to me to be the same kind of great and compelling gameplay and I will be buying it.

Go to: