tjwilson
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by tjwilson on Aug 17, 15 10:44 AM
Are you EVER going to get the tournaments fixed???

[Post New]by murgatroid_98 on Aug 17, 15 6:51 PM
Question. On the Achievements page, it says I have a lot of coins earned sending from sending packages on the airship. I don't recall ever receiving a coin. I get pet food and a stamp, but I don't think I've ever received a coin. How can I have 19,425 coins that I've never seen?

[Post New]by sesame9999 on Aug 17, 15 6:55 PM
murgatroid_98 wrote:Question. On the Achievements page, it says I have a lot of coins earned sending from sending packages on the airship. I don't recall ever receiving a coin. I get pet food and a stamp, but I don't think I've ever received a coin. How can I have 19,425 coins that I've never seen?

Each crate you pack gives you coins. Watch closely next time you pack your crates and you should see the coins.

littlepea
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by littlepea on Aug 18, 15 5:11 AM
I've been trying to finish a quest (not a daily quest) by the Chamberlain that asks for two "Courage and Tenacity" crafted items. I have everything except the Blood Lotus, and so clicking on this I get to the Binding Egg. On that, I only need an Immortal Treasure, but when I click on it and complete the hidden object scene I'm directed to, I always get a Grasping Handle.
I have no other active quests either from the Chamberlain or other characters, and, short of waiting for friends to gift me some or spending my diamonds (I'll need four altogether), I don't see how I can get the required Immortal Treasures.

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 6:07:05 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 18, 15 7:09 AM
Littlepea...........are you in the 40's levels? If so, I had the same problem........took about 4 days and it finally corrected itself.........hang in there.

chris_2_4
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by chris_2_4 on Aug 18, 15 7:11 AM
lorrainepugh1 wrote: I am unable to gift one of my friends but she is able to gift me can you help please,

As stated above, it could be that the friend has nothing on her wishlist now. However, if you are not seeing them at all in your friends list (as has happened to me on numerous occasions) I found that typing their name into the "search" window at the top of the friends page will often bring them up, with their wishes

littlepea
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by littlepea on Aug 18, 15 7:46 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Littlepea...........are you in the 40's levels? If so, I had the same problem........took about 4 days and it finally corrected itself.........hang in there.

Yes I am, sbaker - I've managed to gain one immortal treasure from a friend, hopefully more later today. The 40's are rather evil

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 18, 15 8:00 AM
Littlepea............the 40's were VERY evil!!

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Aug 18, 15 8:47 AM
Hey Techies!!!
PC Windows 10 383685

It's been a while (weeks) since the screen jerks. It stops and starts in midstream.
It affects the mouse action as well. It's like it cuts away from the server sporadically.

I know others have the same jerky motion in their game. Some think it's their mouse but no, it jerks all over the screen.

I know it is not the computer, and not just the mouse. When not in MC there is no jerking motion anywhere else in my computer.

I'd like to know what makes this happen?
I'd like to know when it can be fixed?

If you can imagine, this on and off control of the screen makes for less enjoyment of MC (to say the least)

It is always a welcome thing to hear back from you, a short pm maybe?

datsalotta welcomes pm's

While I'm here, might as well mention the Handwrought Cart with the floating motion on the mouse. Combine that with the intermittent mouse action. No sense trying to make a better score in that HOS

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 9:50:30 AM PST

[Post New]by murgatroid_98 on Aug 18, 15 6:31 PM
sesame9999 wrote:
murgatroid_98 wrote:Question. On the Achievements page, it says I have a lot of coins earned sending from sending packages on the airship. I don't recall ever receiving a coin. I get pet food and a stamp, but I don't think I've ever received a coin. How can I have 19,425 coins that I've never seen?

Each crate you pack gives you coins. Watch closely next time you pack your crates and you should see the coins.

Thank you so much for your help. I was looking in the wrong place.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Aug 18, 15 10:05 PM
I've been experiencing a glitch with gift-giving for some time, but always hate to stop game to go to forum to post -- until now. When I choose an icon to gift, quite often a completely different icon shows up, sometimes not even one that my friend has requested. Does anyone else have this problem? Perhaps the moderator(s) of this forum can tell me if I need to alert tech support? I'm just wondering if the gift I chose goes to my friend, or if s/he receives the one that shows up as having been "given" (but not chosen). Thanks to anyone who responds to this message!

Edited on 08/18/2015 at 10:06:16 PM PST

kashmatash
Clownfish
Clownfish
628 Posts

[Post New]by kashmatash on Aug 19, 15 5:06 AM
lottelein,

This is a glitch in the game.......happens to a lot of players. Exit your social page after gifting, go back in and flip over the wishlist of those that you have gifted and it will have changed to show the correct gift you sent.

lottelein
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by lottelein on Aug 19, 15 3:58 PM
Thank you so much for your most helpful reply, kashmatsch! I'll do that from now on.

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Aug 22, 15 12:25 PM
I've had a problem lately with losing my progress even though I log out correctly. By correctly I mean using the Options button & selecting Exit.

Yesterday I opened the game to find I had lost 3 hours worth of "work". It wasn't something I could easily define so I just did everything again instead of contacting customer service. Now I'm keeping track of my Experience points as well as Coins & Diamonds when I exit.

I can't emphasize enough how much we need a working SAVE button on the Options screen. It seems kinda ridiculous that you have to log out & HOPE your game saves correctly. Then turn around & go right back in to continue play. I don't see how CS can give you back the several quests you may have lost. But I will write them next time just to get my Experience points back if nothing else.

Please please give us a save option!
Thanks for (hopefully) listening!!
MiniCleo

lulu1402
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by lulu1402 on Aug 23, 15 4:08 AM
_Frank_ wrote:
lulu1402 wrote:When is something going to be done about the Handwrought Cart ,the mose goes all over the place its hard to get it to the object you want to click on ,and no there is nothing wrong with my mouse or PC as all other scenes are ok and this one scene has been like this since i opened it

Have you tried re-installing the game? Maybe there is some bad code for that scene in the version you got.

I have re enstalled but just same

[Post New]by Therese7 on Aug 23, 15 11:26 PM
Hi, the latest update (August 14) hasn't gone through so that I can interact with Lord Chamberlain. I'm still getting the message "Lord Chamberlain will talk to you after the next update."

[Post New]by Therese7 on Aug 24, 15 12:55 AM
Sorry, I'm using an IPad Air (forgot to mention) ?

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Aug 24, 15 7:18 AM
Therese.........Welcome to the forum! We cant go any further in game past Lord Chamberlain until we get an update.

VaBch47
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by VaBch47 on Aug 24, 15 11:01 AM
Hello
I have an unusual issue. I completed a quest for Rudoguil the Stony. When I complete it the explaination sign appeared above his head again and he assigned me Kings Reason's to gather additional objects. When I tried to gather his objects the game does not provide me with the objects that I need. They are random.
When I checked out the raven he has assigned me to complete Annabel - Foggy Mind and Lost Fairy - Jeronimo's Act.

I am playing on a PC. My ID number is 352759.

[Post New]by rebeccagrier on Aug 24, 15 11:29 AM
Hello Big fish games. I have gotten up to level 37 in midnight castle and have spent money in game over the period of just 1 year of play time. I had to restore my pc to factory settings and when I reinstalled the big fish games app and my games, I had to restart everything and lost my full progress. Is there anyway to get everything back?

Go to: