Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Walk through

[Post New]by Injun1 on Dec 8, 14 12:20 PM
Is there any plans for bringing out a walk through to help with some of the puzzles in the game

ivanbral
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
423 Posts

Re:Walk through

[Post New]by ivanbral on Dec 8, 14 10:44 PM
Hi Injun1,
with very detailed guided hint and interactive map with active task we thought there's no need for having an old-fashioned walkthrough
The combination of hint and map actually works like an interactive in-game walkthrough.

[Post New]by FragmentFour on Dec 12, 14 4:26 AM
I, too, would appreciate a walkthrough. There is - so far - one spot where the game hangs and no hint is available or inventory object usable. I can't get past this spot and have quit playing altogether. A walkthrough would at least let me know what - if anything - I need to have in inventory up to that point.

Yep, walkthroughs are good things to have. Always.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Dec 18, 14 4:52 PM
i would love a waklthrough to find the 2nd eye

sandicats5
Clownfish
Clownfish
573 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Dec 18, 14 6:00 PM
I'd love one also.

technocratee
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by technocratee on Dec 25, 14 11:19 AM
I also want a walkthrough, this time because I can't figure out how to do the 'crates' mini game, I don't want to skip, I love mini games and wish I had a tip.
For one I don't exactly know what it means to build a staircase, the help says to put the big crates on the bottom, that means it's not a typical staircase.
Love Cateia games, especially Tales from the Dragon Mountain both of them, Where Angels Cry, can't wait for the sequel to come out, Red Crow Mysteries - Legion.
Thanks for talking to us,
Johanne.

yowzasma
Clownfish
Clownfish
547 Posts

[Post New]by yowzasma on Jan 3, 15 10:42 PM
ivanbral wrote:Hi Injun1,
with very detailed guided hint and interactive map with active task we thought there's no need for having an old-fashioned walkthrough
The combination of hint and map actually works like an interactive in-game walkthrough.

I did not complete a few mini-games because I did not know what I was supposed to do
Like the number grid near the end... I have never done one of those puzzles and had to skip this one since I had no way of knowing if I had ANY of the grid correct. The mini's are what I usually use the walkthroughs for, just an image to see what to expect :? not happy at skipping anything :/

torqane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by torqane on Jan 17, 15 12:45 PM
technocratee wrote:I also want a walkthrough, this time because I can't figure out how to do the 'crates' mini game, I don't want to skip, I love mini games and wish I had a tip.
For one I don't exactly know what it means to build a staircase, the help says to put the big crates on the bottom, that means it's not a typical staircase.
Love Cateia games, especially Tales from the Dragon Mountain both of them, Where Angels Cry, can't wait for the sequel to come out, Red Crow Mysteries - Legion.
Thanks for talking to us,
Johanne.

The crate thing confused me too, but I finally got it.
Spoiler, highlight to read:
I was trying for a straight staircase with 1 high on the left to 7 high on the right (or any other combo) but finally realized it's just 4x4 with 3x3 on top, 2x2 above that and the little one at the top. Doesn't particularly look staircase-y to me but at least it works.

[Post New]by Denera on Jan 18, 15 3:15 PM
WE NEED A WALK THRIUGH!!!

Tried every thing still can't find the second red gem.
Can anyone help?

Aliea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by Aliea on Jan 25, 15 10:45 AM
There is a video walkthrough on youtube. It helped me out quite a lot, hope it helps all of you as well.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Feb 18, 15 9:23 PM
The 2nd eye is in the bird's nest near the waterfall. Offer her a caterpillar from the area where you need the eye, she will fly away and you can take the eye

[Post New]by Carollondon on Apr 26, 15 5:50 PM
Please help with solution to sewer out side castle on the human level. I can't seem to get the right solution yet I am meeting all the criteria.
Carol

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Apr 26, 15 7:41 PM
Carollondon, I just finished the game today, so I might be able to help you, but I don't remember which puzzle that was.

If it's the one where you connect the red dot to red dot, yellow to yellow, etc., you can't leave any empty spaces. So, the paths can't cross, but you also have to use every available square. BTW, you can also go one row higher and lower than it looks like you can, based on the background color, so don't forget to fill in those rows, too.

If it's a different puzzle, describe it and I'll try to explain the solution.

Go to: