ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Christmas Pets.. What they Eat.. What They Bring

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Dec 8, 14 3:32 PM
If anyone has hatched a Christmas pet.. I'd appreciate if you could let us know

What they eat (type of food.. simple, unique, etc..)
What they bring ( when you feed them)

Any other cool stuff... Thanks!!

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

Re:Christmas Pets.. What they Eat.. What They Bring

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Dec 8, 14 11:23 PM
Crafted a Funny Yeti (took 800 coins + 12 red cards + 12 blue cards + 15 green cards). Eats 5 rare food (red top bucket), Sleeps for 2 hours after feeding. Fed it in the Mystery Chamber & got a GOLD CHEST - 1 unique stamp & 2000 coins.

PLUS it COUNTED as THE 20TH PET. Whoo Hoo, now I have that achievement.

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Dec 9, 14 12:08 AM
WOW! This is the best Christmas gift ever! Getting the "Craft 20 pets" achievement, getting gold chests, getting unique stamps from the gold chests... and it only eats 5! WOW WOW and another WOW! Me so happy right now

BaelaTarg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by BaelaTarg on Dec 9, 14 3:40 AM
I crafted a Santa's Reindeer (1,000 coins,15 red, 15 blue and 10 green cards). It requires 4 unique food and sleeps 1 hour. I fed it in the Castle Vicinity and got a gold chest (1200 coins, 1 unusual stamp, 1 rare stamp and 1 unique stamp).

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 4:25:16 AM PST

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 9, 14 6:23 AM
Yesterday I got 2 red, 2 green, and 1 blue Xmas card.........nothing today.......are these cards going to be like the stamps?

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 9, 14 9:01 AM
I crafted the Snowman. He eats just 3 simple and he did me proud for that small amount by bringing back a Silver Chest I'm sorry, I was so excited I didn't notice what was in the box!!!
He sleeps for an hour so I'll check next time

The next time he just brought me back a rusty with 300 coins and a crystal ball. At only 3 food that's fine by me though

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 12:06:05 PM PST

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 9, 14 12:36 PM
The Penguin east 5 Special food. He brought me back a silver chest. 400 coins, plain stamp, green stamp and a wand. He sleeps for 2 hours.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 9, 14 2:26 PM
The only one I have right now is the Reindeer. He only eats 4 Unique Food, which I had tons of, and he has brought me 3 gold chests, 2 silver, and 1 rusty. He gives me Unique Stamps every time except the 1 rusty. And he regenerates in 1 hour instead of 2. I like him, he has been good to me.
I also have the eggs for the snowman, yeti, and penguin, but Im having trouble getting enough cards.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 9, 14 2:35 PM
I too am having trouble getting cards.......have a bunch of red.......some green and 1 blue which I received from completing a quest yesterday. Where are you guys getting your blue ones? Have not had any blue from the snowflakes or airship. Am I missing something?

Susie

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Dec 9, 14 2:53 PM
I also find the blue stamps the hardest to get I've had to find a ton of snowflakes to find any at all. No blue from the sleigh. I feel I did a little better since putting it on my wishlist so try that.
Most of them I got from the quests.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Dec 9, 14 3:26 PM
Well....I guess moaning about it works!! Just did a round and got ONE blue card.

Thanks Fudge....I did put it on my wish list.......sometimes that makes them drop.

buttercat1
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by buttercat1 on Dec 9, 14 6:24 PM
Little White Bear 1,300 gold 20 green cards 15 blue cards 6 simple food 4 hours sleep

TheSinful1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by TheSinful1 on Dec 9, 14 7:24 PM
I crafted the snowman and fed him in the Ice Rock. Gold chest with $800, 1 unique stamp, 1 diamond and some other stuff I can't quite remember. Too excited I guess lol.

aussiegirl1
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,017 Posts

[Post New]by aussiegirl1 on Dec 10, 14 12:46 AM
I added up all the cards you need to craft the Christmas pets :- RED 57----GREEN 60----BLUE 57

hope this helps as I want to get most of the cards so the drop rate will be a bit better,

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Dec 10, 14 2:07 AM
My Penguin brought me a Gold Chest in Castle Vicinity. I love him, he be so cute, aaawww! The Gold Chest had a LOT of money and a diamond. For me the hardest to get are the green cards. I keep making the rounds and I keep getting more diamonds from collecting the snowflakes and when I get enough of them I use them on the sleigh because it brings a lot of cards, 4 at best. I don't use diamonds a lot on anything so I thought this would be a good use of them.

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 2:10:29 AM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 11, 14 5:01 AM
I have not had any luck with the Penguin. I do have a lot of luck with the Reindeer. It seems like the Christmas pets would give out the cards. I wonder why they dont????

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 11, 14 10:49 AM
blabbitfan86 wrote: I keep making the rounds and I keep getting more diamonds from collecting the snowflakes and when I get enough of them I use them on the sleigh because it brings a lot of cards, 4 at best.

I have 4 of the Christmas eggs but have never received Christmas cards from sending out the sleigh. I've read that others have gotten cards from the sleigh too but I still only get the food and stamps. Do you actually have to have the eggs hatched in order to receive cards from the sleigh then?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,615 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Dec 11, 14 10:58 AM
FishyFemale, it is the same with my game. I only receive the usual food bag and a stamp = same as with the normal airship

[Post New]by cjchartier on Dec 11, 14 12:37 PM
I've noticed the same thing with the sleigh. The first couple of days, it would always give me cards when I sent it. The last 2 days - no cards. Frustrating.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Dec 11, 14 12:47 PM
Cjchartier, at least you've gotten cards from the sleigh! I have not received even a single one yet. And I now have five of the Christmas eggs but still no cards from the sleigh when I send it out.

Go to: