Dying for Daylight Sequel response

[Post New]by Fast_Eddie on Dec 8, 14 8:03 PM
Hey folks, I asked BFG and this is what I got. Not what I wanted to hear, I'll tell ya....

*This is a follow-up to my original post. Had I been a little quicker, it would have been in the original! The most important sentence in that response was "It's this sort of feedback which drives developers to continue to make such titles." So if you are hankering for more 'Dying for Daylight', TELL THEM! The more people who say 'Hey, What's Up?', the sooner we'll all be playing the game...*

Big Fish Games Customer Support

Recently you asked us a question. Below is a summary of your question and our response.

Please respond if you need further assistance with your question.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Discussion Details
Our Response (Sam) December 08, 2014 10:38 AM
Hi Edwin,

This is Sam in Seattle! Thanks for writing in to us. We're so glad that you've taken the time to reach out and let us know how much you've been enjoying the Charlaine Harris series. It's one of my favorites too!

It's this sort of feedback which drives developers to continue to make such titles.
After searching our system, it doesn’t look like there’s any information about when we may have the next title in that series available, Collector's Edition or otherwise. I really appreciate you taking the time to write in, and we’ll make sure to keep your request in mind for future game releases.

I’d also like to let you know that since the Customer Support department doesn't receive specific information about release dates, the best way to find out about new games is to sign up for our Email Newsletters.

You can also check out our New Releases page to see the latest games released on our site.

I hope that this has helped out, Edwin. If you have any other questions or concerns, please reply directly to this message, and I’ll be happy to further assist anyway that I can!

Best,
Sam
www.BigFishGames.com
Swimming figure-eights in the pond Sunday - Thursday

Go to: