BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

BE CAREFUL NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID

[Post New]by BossBrat on Dec 8, 14 9:09 PM
I was supposed to make a telekenesis potion and then something else from that, the second of which used liquid gold and a spider web. Well, I set the liquid gold on the 'tray' and then realized it was supposed to go with the second potion, not the first, so I tried to pick it up and you just can't pick up something once you've put it on the 'tray' to make a potion and I had to have the other potion to get the spider web to make the potion with the gold, so I just put all of the ingredients for the first potion on the 'tray' and guess what? It won't work. It keeps telling me that I need to get the spider web which I can't get without the first potion. So, just a heads up when it comes to potions: MAKE SURE YOU PLACE THE RIGHT INGREDIENTS ON THE TRAY OR YOU WILL HAVE TO START THIS GAME ALL OVER AGAIN. There are other glitches as well. Good thing it only cost me a 1.99!

Akaabbey
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:BE CAREFUL NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE I DID

[Post New]by Akaabbey on Dec 11, 14 4:12 PM
My problem is I used the liquid gold in the right place but then the comp/game froze and had to reboot and now no liquid gold...

katbear50
Clownfish
Clownfish
551 Posts

[Post New]by katbear50 on Dec 13, 14 5:36 AM
Is this another 'Linear' Game ?
Missing soil for Telekinesis Potion
States:
Gather on Kitchen Window. (Ch 3 Pg 1/7 S/G)
Need for Telekinesis Potion. (Ch 3 Pg 5/7 S/G)
Seem to remember Gathering,
now cannot find ~
and access to location no longer available.

H*E*L*P, Please?
=^,,^=
the kat
gma0trips

murphy1018
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by murphy1018 on Dec 13, 14 8:00 AM
I am having the same problem as BossBrat. Can't continue because I can't get rid of the liquid gold in order to make the Telekinesis potion.
Are we going to get a new build for this game? Really don't want to start over again.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Dec 13, 14 3:26 PM
I have the ingredients for the telekinesis on the tray but it won't let me make it. I guess i'll go back thru the strategy guide to see if I missed something before I start this game all over.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Dec 13, 14 3:42 PM
Went thru the guide and it got me the liquid gold. Had to restart game under different user. Oh well. This is like Nancy Drew games used to be. If you missed one step, it would not let you go back. You had to start over. Now if you miss a step, you can back track and catch up.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Dec 13, 14 8:43 PM
katbear50 wrote: Is this another 'Linear' Game ?
Missing soil for Telekinesis Potion
States:
Gather on Kitchen Window. (Ch 3 Pg 1/7 S/G)
Need for Telekinesis Potion. (Ch 3 Pg 5/7 S/G)
Seem to remember Gathering,
now cannot find ~
and access to location no longer available.

H*E*L*P, Please?
=^,,^=
the kat
gma0trips

katbear50, the window kitchen is indeed the place where we find the soil for the telekinesis potion. It comes with a small shovel or scoop or whatever this is. So, do you have the scoop with the soil in your inventory?

ETA: Is there a possibility that you have already placed the scoop on the tray, inside the wagon, in order to make the potion?

Edited on 12/13/2014 at 9:01:58 PM PST

[Post New]by ldecar on Dec 27, 14 1:06 PM
Having same problem as BossBrat and Murphy1018. So frustrating - guess will have to start over.

cll026497
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

Starting over again

[Post New]by cll026497 on Dec 27, 14 3:41 PM
For the third time, I just dont have my heart in it anymore and do not enjoy it one bit, time to just delete it and forget it

[Post New]by Lynx004 on Dec 29, 14 6:48 PM
I did the same thing you did and am having the same problem. I'm really disappointed.

[Post New]by AntigoneA on Jan 3, 15 4:12 PM
I made the same mistake. Cannot remove the liquid gold. This is unacceptable. Should be a way to undo false moves without having to start entire game over. Guess I'll have to scrap this one, there are too many other games out there to be bothered replaying this one just to correct a false move.

Lots of flaws

[Post New]by npwolf on Jan 3, 15 8:30 PM
I found a lot of flaws in this game. HOS's, were so dark, I could not find certain items. Was very slow running from spot to spot. I can live with this, BUT. in Chapter 8, when I clicked on her locket, it went to a picture I had to rearrange.
Before I could even start - it disappeared from screen, and I can not get it back.
I am in in the last chapter, and do not want to start over again, will not - AND I paid full price for it! Is there a fix for this, please?

Go to: