problem getting the glass cutter base.

[Post New]by echo2findaheart on Dec 8, 14 10:21 PM
I am stuck not being able to get the glass cutter base. I figured out what I did. When I first went into Derek's house and selected the green and turquoise chair that had a trunk on it, I realize I opened the trunk before I got all of the items on top of the trunk. If I back out and just look at the whole room I can see the glass cutter base but cannot get it. Does anyone know if this means I have to start over? Is there a fix or solution out there? Thanks for the help.

Re:problem getting the glass cutter base.

[Post New]by echo2findaheart on Dec 9, 14 8:39 AM
I figured it out. It is a careful click at the top right corner of the trunk. I tried many times but finally got the right spot.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re:problem getting the glass cutter base.

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Mar 30, 15 7:55 PM

Thank you, echo, I came to the forum with the exact same problem hoping someone would have a clue about how to overcome. Every time I clicked I'm either taken into the trunk or to the back wooden wall with the two cut-outs on it.

Thank you for taking the time to come back and providing the answer to your own question instead of deleting your question or simply leaving it be and moving on to complete the game without ever coming back to it.

You are a very generous person.

God bless,
ChocPeng

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Need Help With Glass-Cutter Piece!

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Mar 30, 15 8:04 PM

echo, I have clicked and clicked all over the place and still cannot find the "sweet spot" of which you refer.

Can you – or anyone else, for that matter – tell me how to get this piece of the glass cutter? I'm at a stand-still and cannot proceed without it.

Boy, opening this trunk before getting that piece can really be a headache!

Go to: