bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy here!

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Dec 9, 14 6:05 AM
Hey Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

fnarkl
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy here!

[Post New]by fnarkl on Dec 9, 14 7:22 PM
First crash report sent.

When trying to place Compass Needle in the watch, game freezes and crashes a few seconds later.

Have already sent this through

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 7:23:16 PM PST

moesart
Minnow
Minnow
242 Posts

[Post New]by moesart on Dec 10, 14 8:42 AM
I got the code for the lectern but a button I pushed previously won't pop up. AND the hint button stopped working. There's nothing in my inventory right now.

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Dec 10, 14 12:16 PM
I get the same thing as fnarkl. When trying to place the compass needle in the watch in the hidden object scene, the game freezes and I get an application error and it goes out to my desktop

Too bad because I was really enjoying this game.

ETA: I started the game over with a new profile name and got past the place where I had the glitch and haven't encountered any others.

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 4:07:01 PM PST

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Dec 10, 14 5:13 PM
I have got the lighthouse up and running but the hint button has stopped working and I cannot find anything to do.I have just bought the game after completing the demo.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Dec 11, 14 11:41 AM
Hey there

I'm really sorry to see some of you are having trouble with the game freezing or the hint button not working

The following help article has steps that can help with an unresponsive element of a game, as well as issues with freezing:

If the issue continues, or if you've already tried those steps, please contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and one of our Reps will be more than happy to help!

bfgVaiya

Suzzzzz
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Disappearing mosiac pieces

[Post New]by Suzzzzz on Dec 13, 14 10:24 AM
Mosiac pieces disappear when I try to place them or go off screen so they can be seen. I makes the puzzle impossible. Also sometimes the mosiac pieces move half a screen away from the cursor. very irritating.

I am play on windows 8.1

CCV71
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by CCV71 on Dec 13, 14 1:58 PM
Love the game. I have just finished making the wand, but when I went back to the fisherman to go back to the lighthouse, I can't until I "find a weapon against Michael." I thought that would've been the wand? I have been back to every location available & can't find any other active areas to use with the items I have (wand & Earth emblem). My last resort was to use my hint but it just "clicks." I have even changed from expert to both advanced & casual difficulty levels, but it still will not work. The last thing I tried was to remove & download the game again. Still no hints. Any other options?

[Post New]by charliehenry on Dec 17, 14 7:33 AM
I am waiting to hear from someone- 141212-001488] Incident number-at 704AM on 12/12 and as of yet not a single response. I still cannot get the hint to work as I reported last week. The least that can be done is reissuing my game coupon which was used for this.

[Post New]by BettyMR554 on Dec 17, 14 8:55 PM
I cannot get the game to open. It freezes on the screens before the opening sequence and then Windows closes it. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled it, with the same result.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 18, 14 1:02 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to see that there's been some trouble with the game.

charliehenry - Thank you for writing in to Tech Support and for providing your incident number. While I'm unable to look in to what you've written or reissue the coupon that was used, I was able to check in with Tech Support and can see that your incident is set to be answered soon. I apologize for the delay, but on of our Reps should be in touch with you shortly.

BettyMR554 - Thank you for reinstalling the game and for letting us know that the game still freezes. In case it helps, the following help article may be useful:

If that still doesn't work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, be sure to reply directly to this message. I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.

bfgWaimea

deddu
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by deddu on Dec 18, 14 6:17 PM
The hidden object part of the game in the Hermitage stops the hint button from working. I was able to find most of the HOs but when I got to the "tree halves"? and couldn't find where to place them, the hint button would not work and I got an error message. I have an HP Windows Microsoft 7 with all updated video cards and DirectX. Since several people are having similar problems I would suggest a program fix might be needed. Thanks. P.S. this is a good game and it is a shame that we cannot finish it.

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Dec 20, 14 8:26 AM
I've not played this game for a while, I went into it again today, and I had to re-start it, I'm not happy at all, I use Windows 8

[Post New]by wsmitt on Dec 25, 14 9:57 PM
I was able to get hint working again

I tried turning off the rotation and lighting the wick as I had previously filled and pumped up the fuel in the lamp room. ------- however when I went back to look at the fuel the pressure was ZERO and after I pumped it up again the wick was able to be lit and now the hint works OK

Bill M

Sound keeps going away

[Post New]by eldorin on Dec 29, 14 8:22 PM
When I start to play, I've got music and sound for about 2 minutes, then it quite, just fading out. If I exit to the main menu and they go back into the game, the music is back but no sound. I have to quit the game and restart to get music and sound back, but again, it stops after 2-3 minutes of gameplay. Tried reinstallation, same problem. No other issues with my system in any other games.

[Post New]by miss_syrah on Jan 6, 15 8:03 PM
I cannot open the grate for the potion of dominion. One stone is stuck on and will not release causing a wrong code entered message The stone stuck on is the first character in the code..

[Post New]by nomad1947 on Jan 16, 15 5:22 PM
as soon as the compass needle is installed the game shuts down and the error report pops up.....game has been reloaded and still the problem persists

Go to: