klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

hint stopped working

[Post New]by klockwood on Dec 9, 14 12:28 PM
I just purchased this with a game credit. I am at the point where you fill the fluid tanks and all the sudden the hint button stopped working????

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:hint stopped working

[Post New]by alowan on Dec 9, 14 1:43 PM
Hey, Klockwood,

The devs for this game are actually listening, God bless them! Since they are, it would be good to post your computer and operating system to help them out.

Also, repost it in the Tech Issues thread, which is designed to get all the tech problems in one place. Makes it easier on our nice devs!

Last, but not least, welcome to the forums!

deejae101
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by deejae101 on Dec 9, 14 2:16 PM
I think, but not sure, that you have to collect the "mistletoe" that's in most scenes, in order to recharge the hint button.

I'm stuck because I used all mine up and I can't figure out what in the heck to do.

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Dec 9, 14 2:26 PM
But I have been getting the mistletoe. Its like it doesn't work. I will go back in and try to find more and see if that helps. Thanks for the suggestion

klockwood
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by klockwood on Dec 9, 14 2:36 PM
That didn't work. I found 2 more mistletoe and they just disappeared after going into the hint jar. Glad I didn't pay for this game.

[Post New]by Darek_Rusin on Dec 10, 14 7:33 AM
klockwood: it sounds like you must have ran into a tricky bug with the hint system. If you could let us know what did you do recently in the game and what items you have in the inventory, we'll do our best to help.

[Post New]by charliehenry on Dec 10, 14 7:35 AM
My hint just stopped working also. Got the lighthouse light going and bam -no hint-what gives please?
My inventory has a red crystal and old lighter-saw someone asked that

Plus I used a game credit for this. You may have to give it back unless you fix it.

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 1:58:41 PM PST

magmitch
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by magmitch on Dec 10, 14 7:50 AM
I am locked in the dungeon at the HOS in the cage. Hint not working and no way to get more mistletoe

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Dec 10, 14 5:09 PM
I also just bought the game after the demo and I have got to do all the lighthouse stuff and also have a ruby and old lighter.The hint button has stopped for me too ?

[Post New]by fokziu on Dec 11, 14 6:25 AM
Maybe this seems like a stupid tip but did you try to go back to main menu when this happens, then quit the game, and restart it again?

Can someone try this out and tell if this workaround helped or not?

[Post New]by charliehenry on Dec 11, 14 6:54 AM
I advised this yesterday and still not working today. I have signed in and out a number of times. If no fix today will ask for my game credit back.

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Dec 11, 14 5:25 PM
If you look/post in tech forum, as suggested previously, I have posted same problem and a dev has replied with some tips to try and sort the issue

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 12, 14 5:03 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there's some trouble with the hint button in this game.

As suggested by Tabbitha53, you can check the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy here! thread for useful tips. You can also post your tech issues there instead creating new threads.

Since this current thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock it.

If the issue persists, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, be sure to reply directly to this message. I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.

bfgWaimea

Go to: