laineh2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Glitch in inventory

[Post New]by laineh2 on Dec 9, 14 12:53 PM
When you go to straighten the nails out it calls for 4 nails, but the inventory
say's you need 6. It will not let you place nails down and there are no other nails,
which means I can not move on till the four nails are straightened you need to
change inventory of nail's to 4 not 6... thank you.

Re:Glitch in inventory

[Post New]by minhip on Dec 12, 14 10:11 AM
I have 4 bent nails right from the start . They won't attach to anything. The rock does not strike anything either.

ChocPeng
Herring
Herring
346 Posts

Re: NOT A Glitch in inventory

[Post New]by ChocPeng on Mar 30, 15 7:43 PM

This post is not necessarily pointed at you, laineh2, but at a much larger group. I respond only because I see this "glitch" claim all the time and I am taking this thread to finally address it.

So very often when people get to a part of a game where they cannot move forward, they come here and claim there's a glitch in the game.

Of course, occasionally there is the odd glitch here or there. But, it isn't as often as my fellow fishies would be led to believe by of the number of times people come here and exclaim "GLITCH!"

Friends, just because you are stuck and don't know how to proceed doesn't mean there is a glitch in the game.

The chances of you overcoming the issue and growing into stronger players are much higher if instead of claiming "glitch" you would assume it is you who is doing something wrong or not understanding a part of the game.

Glitches will always be with us. Of that, I concede. But please take the responsibility onto yourselves before making such a claim.

As a matter of fact, I have played hundreds of games here since I joined BFG in 2007 – always on Macs, no less – and I have never once had a glitch in any game I've ever played here.

When I can't do something in a game, I assume I am the problem and not the game. By assuming I am the problem, then I make it my responsibility to seek available resources, keep trying, and finally figure out the problem myself, making me a stronger player.

Those kind of things are what changed me from a beginner or intermediate player to an expert player.

Thanks for the moment to vent. And especially to laineh2, thank you for your thread. I apologize if using your thread to vent causes you embarrassment or offense.

Go to: