Information about Update

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Information about Update

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Dec 9, 14 5:38 PM
Thanks to Oddly for the heads up... here's what BZ has said about our long overdue update... Made it's own thread for those who come and go in the forum... Do we believe???

Posted on 11/28 from Monica (BZ)...

We have a target date for release but we are unable to share it yet, since it may change depending on what happens during the testing. It's a bigger update than the ones we have released before, with more quests and seasonal events that can keep you entertained for a longer time. Hopefully it will be released before the year ends

Posted on 12/8 From Monica (BZ)..

Hello everyone!
We're sorry for the delay on the update but we have handed it off to our publishers who are making sure to give you the best quality game as possible. Rest assured that the new update has a lot of new content for everyone to enjoy. Thank you all for your patience!

-From the Antique Road Trip team .

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

Re:Information about Update

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Dec 9, 14 5:53 PM
THANK YOU CHESNUTHEIGHTS for your post!!!!! I will refer all irritated friends to your post....!!!

I have promised the MODS ill be nice...... LOL

is it ok to say HALLELUJAH..????

.FINALLY A REASONABLE,DECENT response!!! and I QUOTE......

"HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE RELEASED BEFORE THE YEAR'S END"

ODDLY...... YOU KNOW I THINK YOU ROCK RIGHT???!!! oh the best one of all the light at the end of the tunnel...

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 6:07:31 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 9, 14 6:16 PM
I do love rocks, tis true. Since I am all about "managing expectations" since I do not handle disappointments with any particular grace, I will get excited about an update when I see one. Until then just keep finding something to do with the game for a couple hours here and there.

Edited on 12/09/2014 at 6:19:28 PM PST

GOBSTOPPERS
Minnow
Minnow
296 Posts

[Post New]by GOBSTOPPERS on Dec 9, 14 6:19 PM
WELL then I give you an abundance of rooooooocks then ODDLY!!!!!!!

im not holding my breath either ill turn

your well loved around this old place

you must have bribed someone to get a decent response.....
ATTA BOY!!!!!

oh and have a and a on me... might as well party and get tipsy...
nothing better to do.... LOL

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 5:24:10 PM PST

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Dec 12, 14 11:42 AM
"Hopefully it will be released before the year's end." That sounds to me like we aren't getting anything for Christmas.

"We have handed it off to our publishers." Oh Goodie!!!!! They've passed the buck again!! WOW!! Thats what BZ does best!

These are all the same kind of BS we've been hearing all along. I just dont even care about updates anymore. I just want my $450 Ive spent on this game returned to me. Thats all I care about at this point.

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 13, 14 6:05 AM
I see coal in some folks' future. Let's have a barbeque for New Years....

[Post New]by Scooter5561 on Dec 13, 14 7:08 AM
Santa is not bringing coal to anyone naughty this year, Oddly ... they are getting a barrel of oil instead, it's cheaper for him now

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 13, 14 5:45 PM
Scooter5561 wrote:Santa is not bringing coal to anyone naughty this year, Oddly ... they are getting a barrel of oil instead, it's cheaper for him now

HA! Indeed!

[Post New]by lindaloublugoo on Dec 14, 14 4:14 AM
i look forward to the update when ever it comes!! I have patience, and it's the holidays, so lots to do. Merry Christmas everyone!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 15, 14 4:33 AM
same here, christmas is coming, happy days, we can get frustrated again after! But as a show of good faith could we please lose the lawnmower and have some snow, my tree and snowmen are getting very lonely!

phlocks
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by phlocks on Dec 16, 14 4:47 AM
Why can't they use last years?????????

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Dec 16, 14 5:14 AM
Remember the rotting pumpkins and wreaths in Breezy Bay last year when Valentine's rolled around? BZ took them out at Valentine's update? While the choice is still under Seasonal Decorations when it is clicked nothing appears - they did a very complete job of removing them from Breezy Bay. Oh, wait.... perhaps they are only invisible. Silly me.

Fishfingers, I put quite a dent in one of my snowmen when mowing, did not fall over but keeping clear of that one for a while!

crestedwave
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by crestedwave on Dec 16, 14 7:27 AM
they know when the update is just not telling us they know if its has christmas new years ect in it they just not telling us the truth in all this

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 16, 14 8:31 AM
OddlyEnuh wrote:Remember the rotting pumpkins and wreaths in Breezy Bay last year when Valentine's rolled around? BZ took them out at Valentine's update? While the choice is still under Seasonal Decorations when it is clicked nothing appears - they did a very complete job of removing them from Breezy Bay. Oh, wait.... perhaps they are only invisible. Silly me.

Fishfingers, I put quite a dent in one of my snowmen when mowing, did not fall over but keeping clear of that one for a while!

i remember getting fed up with pumpkins, leaves and snow but the mower has taken first place, the tree looks very amusing with its pitiful snowy base and snowmen look lost !

Edited on 12/16/2014 at 8:36:45 AM PST

[Post New]by paintedladies on Dec 16, 14 12:18 PM
Looks like I have joined this game just in time for this much discussed update! I am a daily player and have gotten caught up in it! At the point of daily, mostly auction, quests only. But Yay for more content coming!

[Post New]by mellowtraumatic on Dec 17, 14 3:39 AM
Thank you for posting this! It has been a good while since I played but I kept checking for updates, not finding any ever, and thinking my game manager was broken or something. *lol* Good to know there is something planned on the way.

Sweetg12651
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

[Post New]by Sweetg12651 on Dec 17, 14 3:40 PM
Just came on the forum after a few months absence to see if anything new was happening. Good news about the update by year's end, but like others have said, I won't hold my breath and wait for the actual update. Yay!

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 18, 14 12:46 AM
i am very hopeful that update is on the way as i am playing another ftp game and that was updated yesterday so could be a good sign.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Dec 18, 14 12:58 AM
Don't hold your breath! We have long since learned that the release of an update for one game has no link at all with an update for ART as well. It just does not work that way. Each game has its own development team with their own timetable.
All we know this time is that the ART team are satisfied that the update is now ready, and it will be up to BFG when it is released.

[Post New]by fishfingers10 on Dec 18, 14 3:32 AM
it does'nt hurt to be optomistic, i have been here since the start, only recently came onto forum though and there has been nothing but bad vibes on the whole, i like to think my cup is half full , i think we all get caught up in the negativity, me included, time for positive thinking and a cappuccino,im off . Just noticed ive turned into a sea horse overnight, little disturbing, maybe an irish coffee!

Go to: