bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Diaper Dash forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Apr 20, 09 11:00 PM
Welcome to Diaper Dash forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Diaper Dash players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Lisa522
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

Re:Welcome to Diaper Dash forum

[Post New]by Lisa522 on Jul 3, 10 9:30 PM
This is a cute and fast paced game with characters from Diner Dash in it. You play an inventor who runs a day care center. People drop off LOTS of babies each day and you feed them, change them, give them naps, put them in play walkers, and clean up after them. You score points the same way you do in Diner Dash, by using the same items for girls, same items for boys. If you swap babies rather than just putting them in the new spots you also score points (I think Pet Shop Hop uses this same strategy). You have tons of upgrades you can buy and you are constantly working (behind the scenes) on new inventions to make your life easier.

The game is fun enough to play. I did end up buying it but it's not the kind of game where you just can't WAIT to get back to it and play again. I figure one of these days I will push myself to finish it. I like having a good variety of games to play around with.

I'd give this one 3 out of 5 stars.

Go to: