Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Apr 21, 09 1:42 AM
Has anyone seen a walkthrough site yet? Really having problems with the giraffe and getting very frustrated. Spoilers Welcome.

Thanks

Masquerade32
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Masquerade32 on Apr 21, 09 1:51 AM
I haven't found anything yet, but what seems to be your giraffe trouble?

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 21, 09 3:05 AM
If the problem is actually evolving into a giraffe, try choosing a Wobblie and checking the Forager box in his character info, then drop him on the fruit bush.

[Post New]by humboldt21 on Apr 21, 09 8:58 AM
Does anyone know how to cure Ebollow?

[Post New]by humboldt21 on Apr 21, 09 9:03 AM
Nevermind, I figured it out

VickiS531
Guppy
Guppy
179 Posts

[Post New]by VickiS531 on Apr 21, 09 11:50 AM
I haven't seen one yet but SnowAngel has a post on here with some very good tips "How to win Wild Tribe at easy & normal levels".

Also, keep an eye on Gamezebo's site, they'll post tips & tricks as well as having some good boards with solutions.

Good luck!

[Post New]by knichols2004 on Apr 21, 09 12:02 PM
There is a forum on gamezebo that helped me alot with certain parts where I was stuck...
a few tips
sicknesses:
fever-yaya bush...you have to have an expert zebra and shovel and the bush has to become mature before you can use it
ebolia-get a yaya herb and a smallberry immediately after then go to the table and make a new medicine. that should be all.

try not to let your population get too high, too soon. I tried it once and made a ton of people but eventually the food and water runs out. I used around 28 with a good number of elephants, giraffes and gorillas. I got by with only 2 lions and one zebra for awhile. also always keep 2 wobblies bc those are the only ones who can breed.

the earlier you get your idols going, the faster you get to guru level

to speed up anything, pick the animal up and move them where they were heading. it just helps them get there faster and therefore speeds up the process a bit.

[Post New]by shini2234 on Apr 21, 09 1:45 PM
Giraffe is easy, like an elephant. With the elephant you need to have the water storage built, then go to the puddle with an unevolved character and let it gather water. The giraffe you need to finish the food storage. Then go to the bush.

[Post New]by shini2234 on Apr 21, 09 1:47 PM
Does anyone know, what the wooden think is that kinda of resembles a fish gil. It's the first map item? anyone know what to do with it?
I moved it if that helps lol

zanie
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by zanie on Apr 21, 09 5:12 PM
That is part of the ark the piece you describe when you get the other maps you will build more pieces

Vroya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Vroya on Apr 21, 09 5:53 PM
There's a good one up on my site right now GameBlog.Vroya.com

Just copy and paste http://gameblog.vroya.com/wild-tribe/ to your address bar.

Took me all day to make it up.

Wild Tribe Walkthrough?

[Post New]by babybambi2679 on Apr 21, 09 10:27 PM
check this site out, it helped me a lot.

http://gameblog.vroya.com/wild-tribe/

[Post New]by eccentriclady on Apr 21, 09 11:37 PM
Gamezebo is the place for help on Wild Tribe. I thought it was a good game I finished most of the puzzles on my own.but Gamezebo was great for answers. The one I am struggling with now is the Monte Cristo game. I think it is pretty tough. If anyone has any answers or help for me let me know. Thanks Gamers!!!

Edited on 04/21/2009 at 11:39:38 PM PST

Vroya
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Vroya on Apr 22, 09 7:26 AM
Sorry, but Gamezebo doesn't have so much as a review on Wild Tribe yet.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 22, 09 9:34 AM
Actually, yes they do ... well, user reviews.

Edited on 04/22/2009 at 9:38:08 AM PST

RenaRF
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by RenaRF on Apr 22, 09 10:10 AM
chris30s wrote:If the problem is actually evolving into a giraffe, try choosing a Wobblie and checking the Forager box in his character info, then drop him on the fruit bush.

You have to put a Wobblie on the SMALL Konut tree so that he can reach the Konuts to be able to evolve him to a giraffe.

[Post New]by skyey2000 on Apr 22, 09 6:21 PM
i have two questions, one how do you cure tomrot and two how do finish building any of the buildings i did the tutorial but it doesnt tell you how to finish

[Post New]by Easy4U2play on Apr 22, 09 6:52 PM
I haven't seen a walkthrough yet but I just finished. I think the ending is really sucky.

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 22, 09 10:33 PM
skyey2000 wrote:i have two questions, one how do you cure tomrot and two how do finish building any of the buildings i did the tutorial but it doesnt tell you how to finish

If you don't have the hospital yet, take a zebra, drop him on the berries (at the top of the screen), and take him to the patient.

For buildings, you just have to keep putting gorillas with a stick on them (to keep them on task) until they're done.

EDIT: fixing incorrect info

Edited on 05/12/2009 at 9:59:22 AM PST

[Post New]by MaryMarcelle22 on Apr 22, 09 11:24 PM
I found a walkthrough for the game ~ I'm not sure if it's any good or not ~ I have only started playing the game and haven't purchased it yet (was waiting for a walkthrough) ~ but anyway here is the link for a walkthrough that I found it looks like it was posted on March 29

http://gameblog.vroya.com/wild-tribe/

Hope it helps those who need it.

Go to: