DiDi212
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Mosaic Tiles

[Post New]by DiDi212 on Dec 10, 14 7:12 AM
I've just left the lighthouse after turning it on. I haven't seen a mosaic tile in a very long time. I currently have 24. The old seaman has taken me to the island. I haven't found any mosaic tiles here and I've gone into every scene. I've just repaired the falcon. I think I've gone through every scene very carefully and I can't find any mosaic tiles. Please help.

Re:Mosaic Tiles

[Post New]by fokziu on Dec 10, 14 9:37 AM
Hi DiDi,

You are right that you can't find any mosaic tiles in the land of Avalon (where Fisherman brought you ) because there are no mosaic tiles there

The broken mosaic and its pieces are hidden in normal world and you won't find them in Avalon so you have to look for them once you return after completing all your trials

Best Regards!

heleanthia
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

Mosaic Tiles

[Post New]by heleanthia on Dec 13, 14 1:20 PM
DiDi212 wrote:I've just left the lighthouse after turning it on. I haven't seen a mosaic tile in a very long time. I currently have 24. The old seaman has taken me to the island. I haven't found any mosaic tiles here and I've gone into every scene. I've just repaired the falcon. I think I've gone through every scene very carefully and I can't find any mosaic tiles. Please help.

hint, they WILL all come to you(and I can say no more as I don't want to spoil it...lol)

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Mosaic Tiles

[Post New]by hyperbole on Jan 5, 15 8:50 PM
heleanthia wrote:

hint, they WILL all come to you(and I can say no more as I don't want to spoil it...lol)

I have a question about that. I'll put it in spoiler form just in case.

Highlight for spoiler: After I got out of the crypt and met a remarkably recovered Daniel he gave me the last pieces of the mosaic. I'm assuming that this was the fail-safe the developers put in for people like me who didn't find all of the pieces on our own and if I had found all of mine then I would have skipped that part of the conversation. Right?

All things considered, I'm grateful that I didn't have to go looking all over the game for those last two pieces. I'll try to be more observant on my next playthrough, I just want to be sure I'm not hunting unicorns and all 40 pieces are out there.

Bartsister
Clownfish
Clownfish
710 Posts

[Post New]by Bartsister on Jan 5, 15 9:56 PM
Yes, all 40 pieces are out there! Thanks for sharing what happens if you didn't find them all. I will tell you I was starting to get nervous at the end there when I only had a couple left.

I did find some of my stray ones throughout my adventure looking at a couple close-up scenes for probably the 5th time as I made my walks throughout the town. The one that got me that I completely missed for most of the game was the one here: at the bottom shelf of the leaflet rack in the lighthouse.

hyperbole
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by hyperbole on Jan 6, 15 7:14 PM
Thanks! And thank you for the location tip. I went around in circles so many times I honestly don't know if that one is one I missed or not, but I think it might be. I remember staring at that close up a ton of times.

Go to: