tool problem

[Post New]by mamamoon72 on Apr 21, 09 7:47 AM
I can get any animal to make a shovel or a tomahawk but no one will make a hammer, why??? and why wont my giraffes dig trenches around trees when I drag and drop them by base of trees like Im suppose too? HELP, my peoples are starving and dying! Thanks in advance.

maggz
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:tool problem

[Post New]by maggz on Apr 21, 09 7:57 AM
drag a gorilla to the stick pile, after he picks up a stick, drag him to the stone pile and he will make a hammer..., i can not help you w/ the rest of your question...i can not figure out how to make a shovel!?!

[Post New]by Tilia_Linden on Apr 21, 09 7:59 AM
As for the hammer. Did you try using the oblong rock? You use sharp rocks to make shovels and tomahawks, and oblong rocks to make hammers.
As for trenches. Did you dig the very deep well near those two dry trees?

[Post New]by mamamoon72 on Apr 21, 09 8:07 AM
to make shovels I took either a giraffe or a elephant to the stick pile and then put them on the sharp rocks. Still I put the gorillas on the stick pile and then the pile of rocks near the hospital and it says they need more skill.

[Post New]by Tilia_Linden on Apr 21, 09 9:16 AM
mamamoon72 wrote:to make shovels I took either a giraffe or a elephant to the stick pile and then put them on the sharp rocks. Still I put the gorillas on the stick pile and then the pile of rocks near the hospital and it says they need more skill.

Well, then you need more skilled gorillas, obviously. I am not sure, but I think they must have a guru level.

SnowTiger1632
Catfish
Catfish
1,679 Posts

[Post New]by SnowTiger1632 on Apr 21, 09 3:56 PM
mamamoon72 wrote:to make shovels I took either a giraffe or a elephant to the stick pile and then put them on the sharp rocks. Still I put the gorillas on the stick pile and then the pile of rocks near the hospital and it says they need more skill.

Put them to work on an idol/construction project and they will quickly gain skill levels

[Post New]by session on Apr 22, 09 3:25 PM
HI TILIA_LINDEN U SAID FOR THE HAMMER USE THE OBLONG ROCK WHERE IS IT HAVE TRY ALL THE ROCK HELP

chris30s
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by chris30s on Apr 22, 09 3:32 PM
Oblong rock is the Stonehenge looking thing above the hospital.

Clairey46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Clairey46 on Apr 23, 09 11:18 PM
Some one mentioned trenches. I didn't know there were trenches to be built. I knew about the fertilizer for the trees, but where and who digs trenches? I already finished this game and loved it. But will be playing it again.
Thanks in advance for the info.

mhbrands
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mhbrands on Apr 23, 09 11:36 PM
Clairey46 wrote: Some one mentioned trenches. I didn't know there were trenches to be built. I knew about the fertilizer for the trees, but where and who digs trenches? I already finished this game and loved it. But will be playing it again.
Thanks in advance for the info.

Use the same guru giraffe, and after they have finished fertilizing, give them another shovel and set them to digging under the dead trees until you have irrigation. Depending on the shovel (stone or bronze) could take just a few tries, or quite some time.

Clairey46
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Clairey46 on Apr 23, 09 11:38 PM
Thank you so much, mhbrands. Had no idea that had to be done.

Go to: