jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

4th part of the ark

[Post New]by jd0001 on Apr 21, 09 9:35 AM
My gorillas have been working on the forth part of the arc for hours!!! Am I supposed to be doing something special? I have put the other parts together and am waiting to finish the last part.

Carolg01
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

Re:4th part of the ark

[Post New]by Carolg01 on Apr 21, 09 9:42 AM
Actually, I can't even get them to start. I keep getting that the tomahawk is the wrong tool and yet I've completely dug it out so I'm a little lost too - Meanwhile the sea is rising <g>

[Post New]by Tilia_Linden on Apr 21, 09 9:51 AM
Carolg01 wrote:Actually, I can't even get them to start. I keep getting that the tomahawk is the wrong tool and yet I've completely dug it out so I'm a little lost too - Meanwhile the sea is rising <g>

That's because you need another tool Use a hammer.

jd0001, if the work is progressing, you are doing everything right. You can make more gorillas, train them, turn on the fast speed and exit the game for a while. 15-20 skilled gorillas will speed things up. And you will need to put all four parts together after you finish the fourth one, so patience is needed.

Edited on 04/21/2009 at 9:51:46 AM PST

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Apr 21, 09 9:59 AM
it doesnt give me a progress meter but i shows my gorillas are working on it. Is that how its supposed to be?

Carol im pretty sure you need hammer and nails

Edited on 04/21/2009 at 10:07:45 AM PST

[Post New]by Tilia_Linden on Apr 21, 09 10:07 AM
jd0001 wrote:it doesnt give me a progress meter but i shows my gorillas are working on it. Is that how its supposed to be?

It must be OK, if they are seen working there. But actually there is an easy way to check the progress. When you click on the building site, do you see the message like "20% complete" or something (20 is used as an example)? If yes, does this figure change with the time? This way, you can always check the percentage for every structure you build. The message is displayed somewhere at the bottom of the screen, I think.
And every part takes more time than the previous one.

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Apr 21, 09 10:16 AM
When i click it says the mysterious item part no percentage of work done at all. Thats why i was confused the ohers told me a time and took less then half the time that i have waited for this last part. I put it on fast so we'll see if that changes anything.

Edited on 04/21/2009 at 10:16:40 AM PST

[Post New]by Tilia_Linden on Apr 21, 09 10:28 AM
You can also click on gorillas which are seen working there, to check what they are really doing. The message must say "gathering building materials" or "building structure". Though if there is no percentage, it may be a glitch...

jd0001
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by jd0001 on Apr 21, 09 10:48 AM
I'll try redownloading it. Thank you for your help

Go to: