In the gameplay i see a big round with the target, but i don't see it if i click it!!!

[Post New]by Miveen on Dec 11, 14 4:38 AM
Can anyone help me. I'm at Robert's secret room. There is a safe. If i click on it there is a round in which i should see the safe, but i don't!! Now i have to guess how many times i have to click. I don't now. I'm stuck now, because i can't see anything! Help please. I know that i have to turn the knob to 10, 70 and 90, but how, if i don't see the knob

Re:In the gameplay i see a big round with the target, but i don't see it if i click it!!!

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Dec 11, 14 4:58 AM
Try to uninstall and install again. Sometimes that helps. Good luck!

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:In the gameplay i see a big round with the target, but i don't see it if i click it!!!

[Post New]by Valdy on Dec 11, 14 5:43 AM
Miveen... do you have the piece of paper with the safe dial on it? If so, then stick it next to the safe. You can then zoom in on the paper to see the numbers you have to press. You will see the letters A, B, and C next to 3 different numbers, which means that the number by the A is the first to be clicked, the number by the B is the second, and the C the third number to be clicked.

Hope this helps.

Go to: