Affair Bureau - New Release (April 22nd)

[Post New]by twiebe on Apr 21, 09 10:53 AM
Hi all... I am new to this chit chat site but have been playing games on Big Fish for quite some time. I just played the
"Affair Bureau" - the new release for tomorrow and it was the most disappointing game I've played! The graphics were
amazing but plot was lame and it ended without any type of conclusion. Don't bother wasting your time.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Affair Bureau - New Release (April 22nd)

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 21, 09 11:09 AM
Welcome to the pond!

Have you tried Flux Family Secrets? We are supposed to get the new Cate West hidden object game later this week too.

sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Apr 21, 09 11:10 AM
Flux family is definitely a keeper.

As for Cate West...I loved the first one so much I will probably buy this one sight unseen.

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Apr 21, 09 11:13 AM
Welcome to the pond twiebe. I would totally agree Flux Family is great. I too am looking forward to the new Cate West, I enjoyed the ability to figure out who the bad guy is in each level.

tygra451
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by tygra451 on Apr 12, 10 8:24 AM
I was disappointed with this game! I CANT go back where I stopped. It kept starting at beginning. I got bored! I CANT save it or go back! Waste my money!! And yes, I love Flux Family and Cate West, too!

Vaugh
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,254 Posts

[Post New]by Vaugh on Apr 12, 10 9:20 AM
Looking forward to a new Cate West Game.

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Apr 12, 10 9:51 AM
I'm in the minority, here. I can't stand Cate West. Unless any new ones are a lot more adventure like. Too many hidden objects, grainy graphics, and dark corners. Not for me. I played the first, and that was more than enough for me.

housebound
Salmon
Salmon
2,568 Posts

[Post New]by housebound on Apr 12, 10 12:13 PM
Affair Bureau, a total waste of money
nothing but problems. freezes, won't save,
keeps going back to the start of game,
won't let the correct item be picked up.
ect, ect ect..........

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Apr 12, 10 1:13 PM
Hey Fishies,

We're sorry to hear about the technical troubles some folks are experiencing with this game. Some technical issues can be resolved with a bit of troubleshooting, but if you've already tried troubleshooting, we encourage you to write in to Customer Support for additional assistance.

If you haven't already tried the following, you may find some helpful troubleshooting tips in these help articles

Problems Downloading & Activating a Game

Frequent Crashing of Game

If you're still having trouble, we really encourage you to write in to Customer Support for extra help. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen, and then clicking "Contact Us" at the bottom left of the next page to reach the Webform. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat through your "My Game Club" page. Business hours for Live Chat are Monday Through Friday 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM.

Hope this helps,

-bfgZambezi

Edited on 04/12/2010 at 1:14:12 PM PST

skaapram
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by skaapram on Jul 5, 10 2:03 AM
Hi i play the 60 min game of Affair Bureau and i like it alot,but why al the problems? i want to buy it olso because i like the game,Can i go on or not?

Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Robsim on Jul 5, 10 6:21 AM
I bought (without demo-ing) and thought, "Geezy Peezy, WHAT a dull game!" . . .and uninstalled (after playing for about 30 or so minutes).

No tech problems, though!!

But, to/for everyone else, enjoy!!

Go to: