bruce001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Puppet Show

[Post New]by bruce001 on Dec 11, 14 3:02 PM
How do you push the button to watch the puppet show, it doesn't work!!

Re:Puppet Show

[Post New]by pam72149cunningh on Dec 13, 14 1:34 PM
Put your cursor in the middle of the screen and slowly drag it down to the top of the start button. Worked for me. Pam

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Jan 30, 15 12:04 PM
Pam72149cunningh,

I tried your tip for pushing the button to watch the puppet show. In fact, I tried it several times and the button for the puppet show still will not work for me. I am unable to proceed in the game.

Does anyone else have a solution to offer for this problem? My computer drivers are updated and so is Adobe Shockwave. I'm operating on Windows 7 "Professional" 64-bit system.

Happy gaming to all!

Classicaljazz

[Post New]by robbyn1958 on May 23, 15 2:28 PM
did you find out how to push the button on the puppet show, if so can you please tell me.
Thank you

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on May 24, 15 11:10 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm so sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues with the button not playing the puppet show. I definitely know how frustrating it can be to not be able to progress.

Since this sounds like it may be a technical issue, please contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They can help look into this for you and offer any troubleshooting steps they have.

Moving forward, we ask that any technical issues be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Dream Hills: Captured Magic here

Thanks for your understanding. Since this has been addressed, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: