Demigods

[Post New]by Maysnowflake55 on Dec 11, 14 4:06 PM
How can I get the update to Demigods. My game is so very slow and freezes. No other game does this and I have many.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Demigods

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Dec 12, 14 3:43 PM
Hi Maysnowflake55,

It looks like the game is freezing and you'd like to be sure that you have the latest version of the game. After looking into this, it looks like the game was last updated on March 7, 2014, as indicated in the following thread:

NEW BUILD available for Demigods - March 7, 2014\

If you purchased and or downloaded the game since that date, you'll have the latest version. If you'd like to try some steps just to be sure, you can definitely follow the steps outlined in the thread listed above.

If that doesn't work, the following help article may be useful:
Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If neither of those things work, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since it sounds like this may be a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. I hope that you'll be able to continue with this game using the information listed above.

If you have any other questions or need help with anything else, be sure to reply directly to this message. I’m more than happy to help in any way I can.

bfgWaimea

Go to: