idahodogs
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Help, I'm a newbie

[Post New]by idahodogs on Dec 11, 14 10:03 PM
I'm at level 2 and already I'm stuck. I'm trying to fix the organ and I don't know what it wants me to do. I keep clicking (my son says I'm a master clicker) on things but nothing happens. Someone please help.

Re:Help, I'm a newbie

[Post New]by Aoibhegreine on Dec 12, 14 8:27 AM
When you click on the question mark a request to accept the quest will pop up. You click yes and it goes into the long list of quests on the left side of the screen with a couple of zzz's next to it. In order to complete these quests you need to find the quest items and to do that you need to complete minor quests of the characters walking around the place, they have a ? above their heads when they have a new quest and sometimes the reward is a major quest item. It takes a long time to complete any of the major quests so just keep playing the game until a major quest item comes up.

SFWhite
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Help, I'm a newbie

[Post New]by SFWhite on Dec 13, 14 3:24 AM
idahodogs wrote:I'm at level 2 and already I'm stuck. I'm trying to fix the organ and I don't know what it wants me to do. I keep clicking (my son says I'm a master clicker) on things but nothing happens. Someone please help.

Take it from a "Wanderland Seasoned Oldie" (me, I'm Level 21 now), before you get too hooked and start spending real money on this game, read through this forum a bit and BE WARNED!

In the meantime, DO NOT SPEND YOUR RUBIES for 15 sec of search time, Big Gulps, etc. Rubies are rare and those things especially are WAY over-priced for what you get in return. In addition, the number of rubies you purchase for real money is too small to help much, since the game requires a LOT of rubies in return for not much!

Don't expect to store energy items you've won for later, every time you make a level ALL the energy items held in your inventory to use later are erased. Some people have made the same observation concerning the other potions, but I've never had one of them, so can't say personally.

Items you need to complete quests, etc. drop a bit more frequently at first, but almost NEVER drop starting from about Level 6 on. Some tips: The Swamp Durgs drop barrels, they require only a sling to battle, but its a rarer drop from a Swamp search; the Pendant With Holy Water needed to battle the Cursed Skeleton (he carries a green, glowing shield) can only be found by searching the Huntsman House (in 21 levels I've only ever gotten two from searching that location); the Sack of Grain needed to enter the Mill can be gotten reliably from searching the Swamp, or from wandering curse gremlins; the items required to send the ship on its way are usually fairly rare items needed to complete collections, and for most collections you need a lot more than one rare (meaning NEVER DROPS) item to activate the collection, so don't give them away to the ship captain in return for common items you never seem to need.

Overall, your affections would be better placed in a game like Agency 33, Nightfall or Midnight Castle, Wanderland was designed by demons with the primary goal of sucking your real money out of you.

BE WARNED!!

Edited on 12/13/2014 at 3:25:19 AM PST

mrs23
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by mrs23 on Dec 16, 14 5:11 PM
You haven't gotten too far yet. Uninstall the game and turn around and run, run, run and don't look back !!!!!!!!!!!

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Dec 16, 14 5:40 PM
mrs23 wrote:You haven't gotten too far yet. Uninstall the game and turn around and run, run, run and don't look back !!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: