bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Dec 12, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide forum

[Post New]by Yaelle on Dec 29, 14 12:58 AM
This game needs more ratings and reviews!!

If you are reading this, I'm just here to say that over on the store end of things (not here on the forums) the game only has a whopping total of FOUR ratings.
So if the game is good or bd or mediocre .... and you've played it, I'm sure I cant be the only one wondering.

Sad to see that the developers are going mobile-only. They're the only one whose games would get me to play HOG. I think there is one other dev, actually. Whichever it is they're the only 2 who make the games so well that I don't mind crossing over onto the dark side.

[Post New]by kgregb on Dec 31, 14 7:07 AM
Cannot finish this game because of Game error when i get to Princess Daphnes room. I click on her, the game zooms in darkens and then nothing will work. Won't take the crown, won't take the scepter. The only way I can get out of it is to go to a different room via the map. This is the second game in a row that game errors won't let me finish the game. (Fear for sale thirteen keys would not let me get the shears to finish) Really thinking of dropping my membership since it is so aggravating.

[Post New]by potnpan on Jan 6, 15 2:51 AM
Exactly the same happened to me. I am stuck at the "Magic" wall in the throne room now, and there are no hints as to how to proceed. Princess Daphne plunges me into darkness as soon as I dare to click on her statue, and freezes the whole scene.

[Post New]by Aelfric on Feb 3, 15 4:42 PM
The same thing happened to me. I got to Princess Daphne's room and all goes dark when I try to place the sceptre and the crown.

Big Fish--I'd like to finish. Can you help?

Go to: